FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Missiz Freezz heal bug

By Pandaftw-pain - SUBSCRIBER - March 28, 2018, 18:45:55

2.46.1:0 is out and i went to do Missiz Freezz but there i clearly a big difference now. The traps that trigger the pushback system aren't supposed to heal the monsters but that's not the deal anymore. Every time i try to make a monster vulnerable with the classic way that i know very well (I've done Freezz a lot of times in the past) they heal as if i was pushing them directly something that is not supposed to happen. As far as i know there isn't any changes in the mechanics of this dungeon. So is it a bug?

10 0
First Ankama intervention

Thank you for your report Pandaftw-pain and it has been shared with the team to be verified!

See message in context
Reactions 101

Thank you for your report Pandaftw-pain and it has been shared with the team to be verified!

Score : 137

No problem.

1 0
Score : 92

I am still having the same issue, ive tried freez more times than I can count now and cant get around healing her every time I vuln (via triggered pushback) making it impossible to take her out. Please fix this with the next update as its been hindering my final progress towards the ice dofus. :/
Thanks in advance <3

Edit: Not only are heals bugged but im realizing the whole pb system seems to be bugged. Its counting triggered pb as direct pb not only causing enemies to heal every time they are vulned, but it allows for chains of pb for every entity that is moved (including by triggered pb) making it extremely confusing and unpredictable.

3 0

Thank you Ebineta for the added information while the team is verifying. smile

Score : 197

I have the same bug. Missiz Freezz (and the other monsters) indeed does heal when triggered by the pushback glyphs, which should only turn her vulnerable and not heal her 2.5k hp ohhhmygod. I'm doing Count+Missiz Freezz and it's being IMPOSSIBLE to kill.

Also I was talking to a friend around 30 mins ago and we both agreed that the glyphs system is pushing back differently than before (pushback chain got really nastier).

3 0
Score : 13301

Still occurring, probably caused  by this gem in the changelog:

"Certain triggered effects can now trigger other triggered effects, with a maximum of once per spell cast. "

1 -1
Score : 18

Sooooooooooo, how's that fix coming? Annoying that such a popular dungeon (need to complete for ice dofus) remains broken for over a month.

1 0

We do not have any new information yet but will continue to keep an eye out on it. Thank you for your patience everyone. smile

Score : 954

Is it at least verified as a bug?

0 0

It is currently under investigation, I am sorry for not being able to provide more information yet on Missiz Freezz.

Score : 197

Sorry "'Admin' Sabi" but this is a lack of respect towards all of Dofus players.
I made a very thorough thread reporting ALL Missiz Freezz bugs (3 bugs) and it got immediately closed (https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/4-problems-solutions/332931-missiz-freezz-multiple-bugs-exposure-report-missiz-frizz-exposition-bugs) . That is most definitely not fair, and you cannot even use an excuse such as "the content is the same as other threads", that indeed would be wrong because in my thread unnoticed bugs are reported as well.

Ankama is clearly neglecting the bugs.
At least stop saying "Thank you for your patience" when there is no patience left from me (from "us" I like to believe). It's like saying to a poor slave 2 centuries ago to be patient when they actually couldn't do anything. Can you read between the facts the magnitude of the underneath joke ?

I would much rather hear the straight truth like a simple "we are gonna take care of it when we feel like doing so" rather then a bunch of hypocrite pre-made lines.

12 0

Thank you for pointing the fact that the thread was closed, it is due to be a duplicated thread about the same subject, and it is important to keep things organized to not loose any feedback. However the thread has been taken into account. Right now we simply do not have any new information to share and I rather not invent or say anything that hasn't been confirmed or make false promises, but please know that we are pushing for it.

Score : 37

this is ridiculous

1 0

When a dungeon is broken for over a month, and the devs can't even respond with "it's a bug, and will be handled", well...
I'm glad only 1 account has a sub thatsnot lapsing soon rahter than all

5 0
Score : 6118

Oh, this must be why I had such trouble with Freezz. I thought I forgot how to do the fight!

3 0
Score : 90

Having 6 subscribed accounts and not being able to progress in a quest line for a major dofus, FOR MORE THAN A MONTH AND A HALF, is more than an annoyance. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

6 0

Another maintenance just happened and still no news on this...

4 0

Hi everyone,

We understand the frustration and are continuing the dialogue with the team so that we can provide you with more information as soon as possible.

I am sorry that we are unable to update you yet, but please bare with us as we have raised the importance of this issue for the community to be resolved.

[Sabi]|2018-05-16 11:28:58
Hi everyone,

We understand the frustration and are continuing the dialogue with the team so that we can provide you with more information as soon as possible.

I am sorry that we are unable to update you yet, but please bare with us as we have raised the importance of this issue for the community to be resolved.

When a dungeon is broken for over a month, and the cause it pretty obvious, but we can't get even an acknowledgment of it from the developers, and the developers are also unwilling to undo the change which is breaking the dungeon until such time as a more comprehensive fix can be made, it's insulting. It shows a clear disregard for the players.

This change in the changelog:

"Certain triggered effects can now trigger other triggered effects"

Is the exact reason this is occurring. The developers frankly just didn't consider all the possible effects of this in a game where the endgame is largely avoiding specific triggered effects in dungeons.

6 0
Score : 90

Yea they should 100% reverse that change cause its obviously brought unintended effects along with it, which the dev team seemingly cant figure out for some reason.

2 0
Score : 304

At first, I've done dungeon after this "bug" and I had success. Must admit it was harder than before maybe, but I did it. Now... I understand this is probably a bug and must be fixed, but before they answer, or declare it is bug or whatever, I can give you some tips how to do it. At first make sure monster is standing next to obstacle, if not - make them yourself, like summon in distance, cawwot, turret and whatever. After that you move your or allied character in right direction to remove invulnerability - and voila! Monster gets pushed back to obstacle, not receiving heals, because heals are received only when they are moved, so... By the way I am not saying this must be this way, healing monsters and boss itself is so annoying, but still doable. So Ankama has the final call anyways, either they make it way lot easier, or this is meant to be like this. Good luck everyone on dungeon!

0 -14
Score : 280

Ohh really ?
I appreciate the "Tips", BUT I'M FAILING MISS FREEZZ + COUNT HAREBOURG (FRIGOST 5 - "Fantastic Five" Achievement/Ornament), you try to do it with these bugs and then we talk again!

Situation is still unacceptable imo.

6 -2
Respond to this thread