FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Missiz Freezz heal bug

By Pandaftw-pain - SUBSCRIBER - March 28, 2018, 18:45:55
Reactions 101

To fix the bug, things would need to get worse before they get better. The dev team identified the problem but the risk of other bugs appearing is too high, and because of the amount of work and time it would take to fix everything (this current problem and the subsequent problems that will derive from it), they decided to study different ways to fix the problem efficiently before making any changes. 
They understand the impact this bug has on players.

I know this doesn't make things any better for those who are unable to complete the dungeon (even if it still is doable for some, it isn't feasible for everyone) and that this has been a pending bug for many months. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a date as to when this bug will be fixed. 

Score : 1294

If it's so hard to fix it then they don't need to. Just redo the dungeon mechanics to something a little different that won't cause problems..

0 0
Score : 13056

[Manaia]|2018-09-26 10:53:12
To fix the bug, things would need to get worse before they get better. The dev team identified the problem but the risk of other bugs appearing is too high, and because of the amount of work and time it would take to fix everything (this current problem and the subsequent problems that will derive from it), they decided to study different ways to fix the problem efficiently before making any changes. 
They understand the impact this bug has on players.

I know this doesn't make things any better for those who are unable to complete the dungeon (even if it still is doable for some, it isn't feasible for everyone) and that this has been a pending bug for many months. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a date as to when this bug will be fixed. 

So let me just recap here, and if I'm wrong, please, by all means, correct me.

This bug was introduced by a change made to how effects are triggered, in a game where the end game of PvM is largely balanced around avoiding negative triggered effects, which still using their other effects. Players were unable to test these changes on the beta, as the devs had kept all dungeons disabled on the beta.

The devs also did not test for this change's effects on existing content or decided it was ignorable if they did. (This is 100% reproducible within the first round of combat in this dungeon, and cannot be missed in normal gameplay)

This bug was reported in March, and now at the end of September, we're being told they are investigating still.

This bug makes missiz freeze significantly harder than intended for its place in quest line progressions, but is still a requirement for those progressions, and the devs have not considered alternative measures either, such as any suggested in this thread by other players, almost all of which could be considered sufficient (such as making snowdrift apply erosion, or un-healable to missiz freeze when triggered), as they are still continuing with " [deciding to] study different ways to fix the problem efficiently "
2 0
Score : 131

I feel like unhealable would be the best temporary decision. We will still have more pushes which trigger each other but that is manageable.

0 0

Why isnt a temporary solution possible? Like unhealable or erosion...?

Any news on this?

0 0
Score : 33

Will this be fixed in 2.49?

0 0
Score : 3667
5 0

Do we know if this is fixed yet?

0 0
Score : 1

it is not

0 0
Score : 29

The bug is now 9 months old and still no fix...I can understand that such a bug takes time but while finding a solution you can create a easy workarround... just reduce the 15% heal to like 3% and then it would be again possible. You may don't need to fix that bug then and just say that any push heals them 3%.

Cheers!
2 0
Score : 1869

I've quit playing because of that bug, not for the bug in particular but for the attitude Ankama shown towards players in these kind of situations

5 0
Score : 1077

Bump... Died for the 100th time to her lol. When you come back to the game after a couple of months and think you can do one of your most satisfying achievments(yes for me it was passing my first fr3 dung missiz) once more because it'll be fixed lel. 

0 0
Score : 4389

A couple more months until the bug is over a year old, hhh

Ankama really knows what they're doing

0 0
Score : 686

2.50, still no fix smile

0 0
Score : 2266

How hard can it be to even rewrite the mechanics of one dungeon, IMO Ankama is on the verge of announcing closing date for Dofus coz lately nothing is working out 

0 0
Score : 679

If someone here is having troubles progressing through Missiz Freezz and needs it done for a quest, I'll run you through for the price of 4 keys, no payment. If you've a team or need help passing Fantastic Five (Count + Missiz), message me in-game (I play on Echo), I'll spectate your fight and provide useful advice to complete the dungeon on your own. I'm sure after these 4 pages Ankama has noticed the bug. Let's help each other through the bug instead. The bug has been long since brought into light. I agree it's annoying that it hasn't been fixed for a long time, but "c'mon fix it noobs, it's been so long" doesn't help.

/w Quinotaur for a Missiz pass for a quest, or for general advice against Missiz. Bringing up problems into the light is great and should be done, but let's also remember we're playing for the same team as Ankama. No one is interested in making the experience worse.

1 -1
Score : 177

Since you made my thread invisible, let me share here instead.

Fix.Your.Game.
It's been months of constant crashing now. It's ridiculous. Even more so that we pay a subscription for this. It's clearly not a priority to you which is what it is, but it's now apparent it's not  even near the top. Even more of a kick in the teeth than what we already have to deal with. Just fix it.

1 -1
Score : 929

Any news on this?  

0 0
Score : 679

The Missiz bug has been fixed. It's online.

0 0
Respond to this thread