FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant log on

By mmaster001 - SUBSCRIBER - May 15, 2018, 17:36:28
AnkaTracker

I'm using dofus on steam and when I try to log on it says connecting to your account and its stuck on that screen. I've used dofus on steam since it came out and never had this problem. Anyone else have this problem?

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Please let us know if you are both still encountering this issue as on my side I was able to login via Steam.

Please also do not hesitate to contact the support service team if you can't still connect. 

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 3859

I have the same problem! It's possible to log into Dofus with the non-Steam version but not on Steam.

Today's maintenance broke something for Steam users.

0 0

Please let us know if you are both still encountering this issue as on my side I was able to login via Steam.

Please also do not hesitate to contact the support service team if you can't still connect. 

Score : 3859

I'm still having this issue.

Version is 2.46.15:0

0 0
Score : 66

Is there any fix for this? I'm having this problem too. Version 2.46.17:0

Nevermind, I realized there were more replies to this question and the way enduroppal did to fix it worked for me too. Sorry.

1 0

Thank you for keeping us updated as indeed reauthorizing your account for Steam will resolve the issue. We are glad that you were able to login again. smile

Score : 16

$[Sabi]|2018-06-12 19:00:00
Thank you for keeping us updated as indeed reauthorizing your account for Steam will resolve the issue. We are glad that you were able to login again. smile

How can I reauthorize my account for steam??!!!

1 0

Hey, Lemston!
Did you try to contact the Ankama Support with this issue?

Respond to this thread