FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Stuck on character select screen.

By KosBokhorPolDarBiar - SUBSCRIBER - September 18, 2018, 19:26:31
AnkaTracker

Connection is good. Internet is fine. Can log in with no issues, But when selecting my character and clicking on "Play" nothing happens. Tried this with my mule account, same thing. Restarted my laptop, Logged back in same issue again.

Update - The servers appear to be working again. I was able to log in now. Thank you Ankama team and community players.

This problem still seems to be affecting some

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey guys!
My apologies, I was making dinner when the French announcements were made. 

The servers should reopen any minute now.

See message in context
Reactions 53
Score : 638

Me too

1 0
Score : 42

I was thinking others were having the same issue with it, because there is a queue of people every time I go to log in. We can consider this as a bug or technical issue.

0 0
Score : 588

Me too Q_Q isnt maintenance still going on?

0 0
Score : 13

No - I've been logged in since, went AFK - came back and I had beenkicked from the game. Now I can't get back on.

0 0
Score : 140

No maintenance is over, but no one can log in. They've known about the issue for 2 hours now. I think the first thing they should do when something like this happens is alert everyone in game. I disconnected because it was a bit laggy and now I can't lock back in :C

0 0
Score : 755

Same here, and others in my guild have the same problems (discord). Looks like server is down.

0 0
Score : -1226

yeah, serverstatus is "Undergoing maintenance". I don't like that much.

3 -4
Score : 41

people still experiencing this problem? cuz i am

0 0

Hello everyone,

We found problems connecting to our game servers.
These problems are attributable to the Kolizéum servers. As a security measure, we have disabled the inter-server Kolizeum. This interruption will extend until tomorrow.
We will come back to you when we have more information on this subject.

EDIT 19:02: Our teams are currently working on resolving connection issues that are not all resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Taken from the french forum and translated. New Kolizeum servers down until tomorrow, no update on log in servers.

0 0

this does suck

0 0
Score : 1226

Still getting stuck at the character selection screen for me, after pressing Play.

0 0

They're investigating, I keep looking at the french forum and no update.

0 0
Score : 46

Thank God i'm not the only one!!!

0 0

I got you guys. Servers are restarting in 10 minutes.

0 0

Where'd you here that bud?

0 0

Re-bonsoir, les serveurs vont être coupés à partir de 20h30 afin de déployer un premier correctif qui devrait améliorer la situation. Les serveurs devraient ré-ouvrir aux alentours de 21h. Nous restons attentifs à vos retours et vous remercions de votre patience.

In 30 minutes... 

or an hour, or maybe two! We've seen that before haven't we smile

0 0

9PM paris time so thats 8pm here, 30 mins, not so bad.

0 0
Score : 1

just seen this on support page [INFO] Ongoing perturbations are impacting DOFUS servers, a hotfix is implemented at 8.30pm (CEST) in order to improve the situation

0 0

I'm on biggrin

0 0

Hey guys!
My apologies, I was making dinner when the French announcements were made. 

The servers should reopen any minute now.

Score : 46

Feks sake i'm still stuck on character screen....sleep

2 0
Respond to this thread