FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Friends not appearing on Friends list?

By Poseidonm - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 22, 2018, 08:23:14

so I just logged in for the first time today in dofus and received the notification (in chat) that 2 of my friends were online.  but when I opened my friends list I saw that no one was online

0 0
Reactions 15
Score : 25951

Maybe your two friend just happens to log-in and log out immediately at the very same time?

0 -1
Score : 369

if so then why is this still happening to me? (it happened to me like 5 times yesterday)

0 0
Score : 784

I, and others have experienced this too. It often shows SOME friends online, just not as many as it said were online. 

0 0
Score : 169

Same, Id check FL and they "arent on" yet they talkin in /G

0 0
Score : 1189

I too am experiencing this, friends who I am chatting to are not in my list. Adding new people to the list also results in them not being shown, even when I am with them in a dungeon.

Cache is cleared regularly as I am also encountering a Kolosium  bug which says you need to be level 20, this occurs after two or more Kolo matches. A clear of the cache, letting the game reload up to 100%, closing and restarting the game, sorts this issue out for another two or more matches.

Another issue is changing sets using the shortcuts. Sometimes it takes some time before a set is loaded. In Kolosium, I have had to resort to opening my inventory and manually, individually equipping items.

Another bug is not being able to see what class the opposition are. This is important to know regards what to wear in the match.

Yours Aie! (another old friend removed from the game).

Swampii

0 0
Score : -1952

Raven (CM fr) yesterday said:

Hello, it's not quite a bug.
Indeed, we made the following change with the update 2.48:

The connection status of players is no longer displayed when it is not necessary.

This is a modification that was first made for the heroic server and for perceptors who could thus estimate the defense in front of the connected people visible in their list of friends.

This has the effect of no longer making non-reciprocal friends visible to your friends list. If you click on the option, show offline friends, you can see that the accounts are there, but they do not appear to be online even though they may be.
Reflections are underway to improve the display of this interface.

5 -4
Score : 3
The connection status of players is no longer displayed when it is not necessary.

I don't get it. What's the purpose of that? New friends i just added are not displayed and i can't tell if they are online or not. Why isn't that "necessary"?
0 0
Score : 1047

Hello,

I think this means you can no longer add random people to your friends list to see their online status without their consent. If they have added you to their friends list too, they should show up in the interface as well.

However, I think there has been a bug where you couldn't see some people on your friends list at all, even if the friendship relation was mutual. In fact, I think you couldn't even see them if you clicked the 'show offline' option. They were still listed in the friends list of your account settings, but in the Dofus interface they wouldn't show at all. As far as I know, this could be fixed by removing and re-adding them. Perhaps this bug still persists, and it's not a feature in every case.

0 0
Score : 131

Can we get a guild-like invite for friends then if they have to be mutual?

0 0
Score : 1047

They don't have to be mutual, but you should only see detailed information if they are. In fact it would be difficult to keep friendships mutual even if a guild-like invite exists, unless one person removing the other also affects the friend list of the other person. I wouldn't like to have my friend list altered by other people, even if they decide not to like me any more.

0 0
Score : 29

Sometimes I dont see some of my mutual friends, which are definetely online. So I suppose, it must be a bug.

0 0
Score : 1

Same.. if ankama could already do something about it. 

0 0
Score : 1

Is there still no solution to this problem? I have the same problem, I cannot see my friends.. This is so annoying can the ankama team do something about this?

0 0
Score : 1616

This is an older thread. They have changed the friends list to represent "friends" who you have added AND have added you back.  Or "Contacts" which are people you have added but they have not added you back.  There are now separate tabs for these.  Perhaps that is what you are experiencing?

0 0
Score : 4613

I have to say the contact list doesn't work for me. 
I add people but the list keeps on being empty (and I'm sure I have not been added, so they are not in my friend list) 

0 0
Respond to this thread