By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I have lost access to my e-mail adress

By Kamilsonus - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2018, 14:12:36
AnkaTracker

Welcome,i cant login to my mail which was connect with this account, how i can reset my mail or deactivate shield ?  I still can log in and play on my old pc but i  install dofus and want play on my new PC but its not possible because shield is active and i dont have acess to my mail.Im wrote to the support  and i got a reply from they remove my mail because im not login more than 180 days lol .Sorry for my english and please help.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, Kamilsonous.
Can you please give me your ticket number so I can look into it? smile

See message in context
Reactions 10

Hello, Kamilsonous.
Can you please give me your ticket number so I can look into it? smile

Score : 58

Hello,I dont have confirmation on my e-mail.I send ticket yesterday and today and nobody answer me.  id=625847

0 0

Support can take up to 48 hours to reply to a new ticket; this is why you didn't get an answer yesterday. smile

If you don't get a response by this time tomorrow, please do let me know.
I hope everything gets sorted out!

Hello,can anyone help me?

0 0

Hello again, I have not yet received a reply sad

0 0

Hello,
Support replied to you on the 19th of December and their message remains unanswered. sad

Hello,i check again and  dont have any reply. I think support answer on email to which i lost access.

0 0

You created a support ticket on the 18th using a different email account, and they replied to you on the 19th. 
If you lost access to that email also, please create a new ticket using a brand new email address that has never been associated with your Ankama account and try again. Make sure to reference your original support ticket number and provide proof of identity. 

I really hope this all gets sorted out in no time. Good luck! happy

Score : 3

hello my name is steven  wish to add my  pc but the  shield prevent me from playing on my account normally but I can't don't have the old email anymore or the old phone number I forgot  the email because I took a long break 

0 0

Hello,

Please contact our support to sort out your issues with the shield. You will most likely be asked for a proof of identity, so to speed the process up, you might include it in your ticket right away.

Respond to this thread