By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant receive sms for linkin acc to steam

By talliccc - SUBSCRIBER - February 27, 2019, 12:10:19
AnkaTracker

hi my friends and i cant receive sms from ankama for linking our acc to steam or about secret question in anyway we are tryed with more then one number and still not Works its been 2 days any idea ? 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Please have some patience before retrying the verification process. The confirmation message can take an hour to arrive. If you have problems with the verification process, please contact support

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 1

havin same problem too and my nummer blocked because i tried 4 times

0 0
Score : 1

One of my friends also failed to add their phone number to their account. Confirmation message doesn't arrive to the indicated phone number and after a few tries the process gets blocked.

0 0

Hello,

Please have some patience before retrying the verification process. The confirmation message can take an hour to arrive. If you have problems with the verification process, please contact support

Score : 46

its been a day no message 

also cant add new number to new acc because of no sms 

0 0
Respond to this thread