FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Emotes related to mounts and petsmounts not working

By littlepervert - SUBSCRIBER - April 08, 2019, 12:43:04
AnkaTracker

Hello,

my Kwyness and Kompost stopped flying nad they are still hungry because can't eat earthworm wink Emotes /flyaway and /worm not working.
Also when I'm on mount or petsmount /sit /rest and some other emotes not working.
Is it a bug, or only my animals on whole Echo server are lazy and don't want to do what I want? wink

best regards 
Murbella

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, Murbella!

First dose of good news: your animals are not lazy nor disobedient. wink 

These symptoms match those linked to a known bug affecting mounts and petsmounts all around the World of Twelve. sad

The second dose of good news is that Otomai is working on a cure to treat not only the lack of appetite and lethargy of some petsmounts, but also the high sensory awareness that stops many animals from being able to relax and rest. 

The supplies needed for the cure were delayed en route to Otomai's lab (now that is a story for another time!), so it won't be ready in time for our beloved mounts (and petsmounts) to relax as they accompany us in your Temporal Anomalies adventures just yet. But maybe having a vigilant companion might not be a bad thing, considering what is to come... 

I'll keep you posted on Otomai's progress and once I receive word that the cure is ready, I will let you know. Until then, make sure you keep your mounts and petsmounts hydrated and well fed. Lots of fresh air and exercise can only help! <3 

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 7

Hello, Murbella!

First dose of good news: your animals are not lazy nor disobedient. wink 

These symptoms match those linked to a known bug affecting mounts and petsmounts all around the World of Twelve. sad

The second dose of good news is that Otomai is working on a cure to treat not only the lack of appetite and lethargy of some petsmounts, but also the high sensory awareness that stops many animals from being able to relax and rest. 

The supplies needed for the cure were delayed en route to Otomai's lab (now that is a story for another time!), so it won't be ready in time for our beloved mounts (and petsmounts) to relax as they accompany us in your Temporal Anomalies adventures just yet. But maybe having a vigilant companion might not be a bad thing, considering what is to come... 

I'll keep you posted on Otomai's progress and once I receive word that the cure is ready, I will let you know. Until then, make sure you keep your mounts and petsmounts hydrated and well fed. Lots of fresh air and exercise can only help! <3 

Manaia

Score : 93

Re-subscribed to dofus recently. My dragoturkeys are still struggling with "high sensory awareness"!
Is this a bug that unique to a character/a general bug/supposed to be fixed by now?

Perhaps I just feed them too much fish...

Miss being able to rest!

Thanks!

0 0

Could you please elaborate how your dragoturkeys are struggling and provide some screenshots showing the issue?

Talora

Score : -1931
6 -4
Score : 467

Well it will be a bit hard to do screenshots of something that just doesn't work.
It's not like they glitch or something weird. They just don't do it.

You sit on your mount, open the emote-menu, click on an emote and nothing happens.
So the only thing I could provide is a screenshot of a dragoturkey just standing there and doing nothing.

However, if you unequip your mount, then do a permanent emote like "rest" and then equip your mount again, it will do the emote. Or rather spawn while doing the emote.

0 0
Score : 1342

It's been 5 months now since this thread was started.... Is there any news of this getting fixed anytime soon?

1 0
Score : -1931

If no mount is equipped: When you do an emote, for example "sit" or "rest" and then equip the mount, it will also execute the emote.
But when it's already equipped when you do the emote, nothing happens.

The princess is not amused that this bug has not been fixed for so long.
(I met Otomai more than ten years ago, when he was fast with his things. His hands were everywhere ...   What's going on there?)

0 0
Respond to this thread