By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Error - "This server is restricted to a specific player community, or to subscribed members. You cannot log on."

By somethingcrisis - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 09, 2019, 20:49:59
AnkaTracker

Hi, after the anomaly update I encountered a problem where I can't log on Echo

I have another account and I was able to log on with that account without any problems, only this one.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

We are working on this issue. Meanwhile as an workaround you can try switching the language to access the server. It might not work tho, if you try switching the language back to your original.

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 1

I'm currently having a similar issue.

0 0

We are working on this issue. Meanwhile as an workaround you can try switching the language to access the server. It might not work tho, if you try switching the language back to your original.

Score : 1

I'm not sure if im doing something wrong since its my first time playing, but after i log in and it directs me to the servers (5 in total) I try joining all the servers, but every time i click confirm to confirm my server choice, it tells me the servers full or "This server is restricted to a specific player community, or to subscribed members. You can not log in". Please tell me what im doing wrong or if its a server issue

0 0
Respond to this thread