By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ouginak class lagging badly

By orange-beast - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 14, 2019, 04:26:47
AnkaTracker

I don't talk to many people in game but I heard others have the same issue.  Specifically, when I press a shortcut key for a spell and hover over an enemy to cast it, I freeze up for anywhere from a few seconds to my entire turn.  I think it's worse when you have the yapper out.  It goes in and out though, which is strange.  Sometimes it will be okay for a while and then bam, it comes back with a vengeance while I'm trying to complete a challenge.  I have three other characters and none of them lag except the occasional random lag that everyone gets.  I looked at the threads for the last six months and didn't see anyone posting about this yet.  But this has been happening to me for the last month or so.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey there,

Do you have any pointers as to when exactly the lag occurs? E.g. if it might be on the damage preview or on the animation?

The changes to the Ouginaks were just applied to the BETA server. If you like, you could have a look there and check, if you have the same problems there. But keep in mind, the BETA server is less populated than the live servers and lag due to server traffic might not occur.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 5

Hey there,

Do you have any pointers as to when exactly the lag occurs? E.g. if it might be on the damage preview or on the animation?

The changes to the Ouginaks were just applied to the BETA server. If you like, you could have a look there and check, if you have the same problems there. But keep in mind, the BETA server is less populated than the live servers and lag due to server traffic might not occur.

Talora

Score : 329

On the damage preview it occurs.  I have spell animations off, but that didn't help.  I couldn't really check on the beta, none of my accounts have their characters on the beta server, maybe because I only recently started playing again.  I made a new ougi but being level two I didn't have the yapper yet to test.  I did a couple fights and it didn't seem to lag.

0 0
Score : 2

ocasionally I have the exact same issue playing ouginak. It's been like this for some time on the live servers.

I couldn't rule out what was the cause of it, but maybe you're right on the yapper being the issue here.

0 0
Score : 329

I am actually making a new char now on my ouginak's account, but for the record, in the few days since I made the first post, I have not experienced the ouginak lag.  So if Ankama did anything, it worked, and if not, well anyone's guess is as good as mine.  Thanks for your help.

0 0
Score : 2

it still happens to me,  I can confirm.
it is somewhat related to having yapper summoned and the damage preview

0 0
Respond to this thread