By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Uprising Damp - Unable to advance main quest line

By Acidreaction - SUBSCRIBER - June 14, 2019, 07:16:07

Hi Dofians,

I'm running into an issue with the Uprising Damp quest. I'm at the step that requires you to "create a diversion to distract the Guarceres." I ran back to the tunnel with the bag, grabbed the fairywork and moved to the tunnel with the Y just outside the vault with the Guarceres. I used the fairywork, but the quest line did not advance.

I watched a Youtuber complete the quest, and I believe I've taken the right steps. I've attempted to use other fairyworks to no avail. I'm unable to pick up another fairywork from the bag. I'm at a loss on how to proceed further. As far as I know, I can't drop the quest to start over.

I contacted support and they apologized but explained they couldn't do anything about it and suggested I put the question to you. So... how about it? Do you know of any clever workarounds? Am I a blockhead and just messed up something obvious?

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 128

I have the exact same issue. Has anyone been able to resolve it succesfully?

0 0
Respond to this thread