FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Uprising Damp - Unable to advance main quest line

By Acidreaction#7209 - SUBSCRIBER - June 14, 2019, 07:16:07

Hi Dofians,

I'm running into an issue with the Uprising Damp quest. I'm at the step that requires you to "create a diversion to distract the Guarceres." I ran back to the tunnel with the bag, grabbed the fairywork and moved to the tunnel with the Y just outside the vault with the Guarceres. I used the fairywork, but the quest line did not advance.

I watched a Youtuber complete the quest, and I believe I've taken the right steps. I've attempted to use other fairyworks to no avail. I'm unable to pick up another fairywork from the bag. I'm at a loss on how to proceed further. As far as I know, I can't drop the quest to start over.

I contacted support and they apologized but explained they couldn't do anything about it and suggested I put the question to you. So... how about it? Do you know of any clever workarounds? Am I a blockhead and just messed up something obvious?

1 0
Reactions 16
Score : 129

I have the exact same issue. Has anyone been able to resolve it succesfully?

0 0
Score : 4

I also have the same problem. Any update on this? has it been resolved yet or anything further from support?

0 0
Score : 62

Have you tried following the WIKI for it? https://dofuswiki.fandom.com/wiki/Uprising_Damp
Make sure you follow every single step exactly. 

0 0

Yes, i have done this on another character also so i know i am not missing anything, i think the problem was i used the fairywork in the wrong room at first. I have bought some more fairyworks and used them in the right tunnel but when i go to speak the guards it won't work, no text box showing or anything, pretty sure its a bug

0 0
Score : 1

I have the same issue with this quest. Any updates? It seems I blow up a fairywork, not in the right place, and now i can buy or take another one from the bag. Any ideas? 

0 0
Score : 16

Same here guys! Nothing will work - AMAKNA PLEASE RESPOND OR FIX THIS!!!

1 0
Score : 2

seriously they do need to fix

0 0

me too :c

1 0
Score : 2

yup I cannot advance, I have the firework but i cannot use it no matter how many times i click on it. rediculous 

0 0

In the room with the guards, after using the Fairywork in the Y shaped tunnel, stand behind the boxes then talk to the right guard. After that, you'll just have to go back and forth between them until they leave.

Hope this helps you guys!

1 0

I have got the same issue. I used the fairywork in the same room as the bag it was from and the whole sequel of standing behind the boxes to talk to the guard doesn't work. Now I can't pick another one from the bag to try it in the correct room.

With another character I was able to do it the right way without issue. This sucks especially since it's a main quest.

0 0

still you cant finish mission?

0 0

Still not repair this quest? I cant make this stupid mission.

I do quest. I rally not use fairy, but i clicking in it, and think that use.

0 0

According to the wiki I should use the fireworks in the same room as the guards but I don't know how to activate the fireworks and I still don't know how to advance the quest...

0 0
Score : 1381

No. Use the fireworks in the previous room, the one with the fork in the tunnels.

0 0
Respond to this thread