By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Any idea why a corruption rune is not working even though no stat is overmaged?

By birradiastrub - SUBSCRIBER - June 17, 2019, 00:47:13

Hello, I've been trying to use the +2% range damage, -1% meelee resistance on my Nomarrow getas with no success. I have double checked and there is no overmaged stat. Am I missing something? Is this a bug?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 435

As far as I know, they couldn't fix the bugs and left the corruption-runes "deactivated".
I have no idea why they are still in the game when they are not working.

2 0
Score : 45

They are disabled but people are still keeping/selling them in hope they get re-enabled in the future. rolleyes

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Regarding Corruption Runes, we have to admit our defeat. We encountered a number of technical issues that kept us from getting the result we want for this rune.No need to panic! Those of you who already have Corruption Runes in their inventory will soon be able to exchange them and get Dream Reflections automatically. No loss.

https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/334645-infinite-dreams-plan-action
1 0
Score : 326

Thanks guys. I wasn't up to date and, well, that really sucks. These runes don't exactly come for cheap. 

Do you know Who exchanges them for fragments? The guy at the entrance of the Dreams, I'm guessing?

0 0
Score : 49

I think its from within the dreams room on the machine where u pick a room

0 0
Respond to this thread