By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need a moderator!!!

By - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 20, 2019, 15:39:10
AnkaTracker

Hello,

I am looking for a moderator to talk about my account that has been invaded and all my items and kamas been taking away. 

I already contacted the support. After providing everything that they were asking for they just told me that there is no evidence of a thief invading my account. I even send screenshot the IP adress that had been registered ( when that person logged in.). 

I absolutely don't appreciate this answer.. it was my only account too.. is there anyone that can help me or tell me whats possible to do in this situation..?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Moderators cannot assist you in these situations.
I can try and see if there is something I can do, but it will all depend on the details ofd your case. Could you please provide me with your Support ticket number, please?

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 2

I can try and see if there is something I can do, but it will all depend on the details ofd your case. Could you please provide me with your Support ticket number, please?

Manaia

Score : 347

Hey Manaia,

Thank you so much for the fast reply. My ticket number is #2369462.

I just found out that they replied.. with a answer thats not usefull.

Hope to get a reply.

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-06-20 16:01:04

Manaia

Hello Manaia,

Its been a while since I've send you my ticket number.. do you maybe have some news for me? I also would like to ask you something about this case..

Is a rollback possible? I've stopped playing the game since this happend and I'm not even playing games anymore from ankama.. we live right now on the 23th of june.. this all happend of the 15th of june, so we passed a week since this happend.. is a rollback possible till that date or a rollback to the 14th?

I will look forward to your reply!

Kind regards,

K.
0 0
Respond to this thread