By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Game not updating

By mariachiaragoretti - SUBSCRIBER - July 04, 2019, 15:06:37
AnkaTracker

As the title say, my game is not updating.
It's not downloading anything.

When I try to log in a window pops up telling me that "This server will not run DOFUS 2.51.13.4. You should install version 2.52.1.2.0. The Dofus client will now close". I click OK and nothing happens.
I have tried to close and relaunch but I get always to the same result.

Mac user here.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

For those having issues, could you please mention which country you are connecting from?
Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 59
Score : 32

Having this issue on W10 too saying need to apply and it dont install it

Seems you need to install the new amakna launcher tho. Can find that under the big info on the vulbis

0 0
Score : 4219

You mean the big DOWNLOAD button? Does it mean I need to start from scratch the download?

0 0
Score : 16

Only france ip can download and play 2.52 now. (I tested with vpn) I don't know why, but... tongue

1 0
Score : 2

this worked. I used a free vpn for a french server and was able to get the update through

0 0
Score : 60

i am windows user also, having the same issue, tried a few attempts at reinstalling the game and re-downloaded it through the button on the website didnt work,(i have old launcher)

0 0
Score : 2352
4 0
Score : 60

ps is this the mariah from indonesia? im from aus so maybe it is a location thing

0 0

Maybe it is a location thing.
I am trying to download the game using the new Ankama launcher anyway. It's taking forever...

0 0

For those having issues, could you please mention which country you are connecting from?
Manaia

Indonesia

0 0

Is the new Ankama launcher mandatory?
I'm asking because it's going to take me the whole night to download Dofus. I am hoping I can still use the old updater.

0 0
Score : 2352

australia

0 0

The new Ankama launcher is not mandatory. You can still use the old updater. wink
Manaia

Thank you! smile

0 0
Score : 58

The steamer's spell "Harpooner" doesn't attack with the water element. Even in a character with all his stats in Fortune and 0 in the others, Harpooner doesn't attack with water element.
Other elements work well.
The water element work when the Harpooner use Ambush.

0 0
Score : 1

Cannot login from Singapore

0 0
Score : 2

Cant log in from australia

0 0

Please close down the updater/launcher and try again. Let me know if you are able to update the client.
Manaia

#wewillgetthere

Score : 75

Can't update from Singapore

0 0

Hi, I have the same issues. I am trying to log in from Australia. 

0 0

Still not (I tried with the old updater).

0 0

And when possible, do mention if you tried the Updater, the Launcher, or both. ^^'
Manaia 

Can't update From Japan, There is a solution ? 

0 0
Score : 39

Also from Japan and can not update. I tried to update from updater, tried to reinstall game. Nothing helps.
Heeeeelpfear

0 0
Respond to this thread