By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Slow Game play

By haneybug - SUBSCRIBER - July 06, 2019, 20:49:06
AnkaTracker

For well over a week I have been experiencing lag and very slow responses in game. I thought there might be an issue with my PC but tried to play on another with the same results. Any help or a fix is appreciated thanks.

2 -1
First Ankama intervention

Could you please elaborate in which situations and at what times you experience the lag and slow response? This could help us to pinpoint the issue.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 4

Could you please elaborate in which situations and at what times you experience the lag and slow response? This could help us to pinpoint the issue.

Talora

Score : 12928

The game in general has issues with lag, and it's not limited to any specific location and action. If you leave the game at the login screen without even logging in, it will continue to climb in memory usage.

This gets worse when there's actually stuff going on.

You've got a memory leak which impacts the client no matter what people do with it.

0 0
Score : 620

A lot of my issues I resolved today. My ping rate was high and by re-setting my router it made a big difference. 

0 -1

@haneybug: Glad to hear that!

@Nerd-Tease: I'm aware of the issues, but lag does not equal lag. Sometimes lags tend to occur in a certain area of the game. May be it is caused by certain menus, functions, or even certain regions of the game. In that case this additional information can help identifying at least that particular lag more easy.

Talora

Respond to this thread