By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't create more than two characters on Echo

By mermaidinjeans - SUBSCRIBER - July 11, 2019, 02:08:55
AnkaTracker

Since the latest update, I can't create a new character on Echo server. I have two characters currently, and I get an error message saying that I've reached the server limit of 2.

So, I bought some Ogrines and used them to buy an extra character slot. It's been several days since I've bought the additional slot, and I still get an error message telling me I've reached my character limit whenever I try to create a third character.

Is anyone else having the same issue? What's going on?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, mermaidinjeans.

I had a look at your account and it seems you were trying to create new characters while in restricted mode. Since your last message, I can see that you certified your machine and were able to create a third character. Could you please confirm that you no longer get the error message?

Even if it were a bug, you shouldn't have to spend your ogrines to override an error on our side. It would be on us to fix the problem for you. <3

You can contact the Support team and explain your situation (you purchased a character slot that you actually do not need, adding a link to this thread in your ticket) and ask for the ogrines you spent on the extra character slot to be refunded. 
To save time, make sure to add a copy of your ID to the ticket. 

Let me know how you get on. ^^
Manaia

PS - There are no plans to reduce the number of character slots from 5 to 2. pensive

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 1010

Do you have other characters on other servers in the same account?
Do you have the account locked down?
Otherwise its a bug, but there is a rumor going around that Ankama is going to limit amount of accounts you can use at a time to 2. 
Hope you get it fixed.

0 0
Score : 55

Thanks for the help! smile

I only have two characters total, and they're both on Echo. I've been logging on in "unlocked" mode, and I don't multi-account. I just want to create a new character to play because I can't play my Osa anymore.

I thought that buying an extra character slot might "override" the error somehow. So I did that about 5 days ago. But I just keep getting the same error message telling me I've reached my "2-character-per-server limit" but that I can buy an extra character slot in the shop. Glad I spent that $10 on Ogrines to buy an extra character slot that doesn't even work. rolleyes

0 0

Hello, mermaidinjeans.

I had a look at your account and it seems you were trying to create new characters while in restricted mode. Since your last message, I can see that you certified your machine and were able to create a third character. Could you please confirm that you no longer get the error message?

Even if it were a bug, you shouldn't have to spend your ogrines to override an error on our side. It would be on us to fix the problem for you. <3

You can contact the Support team and explain your situation (you purchased a character slot that you actually do not need, adding a link to this thread in your ticket) and ask for the ogrines you spent on the extra character slot to be refunded. 
To save time, make sure to add a copy of your ID to the ticket. 

Let me know how you get on. ^^
Manaia

PS - There are no plans to reduce the number of character slots from 5 to 2. pensive

Respond to this thread