FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Are game crashes being addressed?

By Compulsive - SUBSCRIBER - July 18, 2019, 23:25:42
AnkaTracker

This wasn't happening last year, nor before that.

If you play all day, chances are you are going to crash a lot. I am not sure why this started, but this isn't just on my computer, this happens to mostly everyone (or so do I believe, seeing as 90% of the people I talked or grouped with had the same problem).

My friends have it, random people have it, I have it.

When the map goes dark? Prepare yourself because it is going to crash.
Not responding? Welp, I guess you can just close your game and open another. (Excluding market loading that has a lot of people)
Randomly crashing outta nowhere and giving an error on launcher.

Seriously, none of this was here, how did this even start to happen and the most important thing: is it being fixed?
This isn't something affecting one player, this is something affecting many of us. It has been here for a while and it stays. When is it being fixed? Any feedback on this?

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Our teams are aware of the issues and working on improving the performance constantly, as you can see in the patch notes. If you come across areas or situations in the game, where the lag is more prominent, please don't hesitate to report it to us.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 124

No they won`t be adressed.

Ankama doesn`t give a shit about player experience, simple as that. 

0 0
Score : 8

i played this game back in 2003 till 2013 when i left,..
i came back to the game just few days ago,. i cant believe how bad the situation in this game is.
many fail to load map , many sound glitches. 
back in my days when i used to play i spent my entire childhood on this game and i enjoyed ever min. today i cant say the same.. 
as if they are giving up on the game. 

0 0

Our teams are aware of the issues and working on improving the performance constantly, as you can see in the patch notes. If you come across areas or situations in the game, where the lag is more prominent, please don't hesitate to report it to us.

Talora

Score : 602

It is not about an area being more laggy, this happens in any area in the game at any time. The game either just crashes or the map ground goes dark and you'll have to restart because the game is going to become non-responsive.

0 0
Score : 602

I have installed Ankama Launcher and download Dofus through there and all problems were fixed. I am not sure if it was done on purpose, but it seems to be more related to the normal launcher.

0 0
Respond to this thread