By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Scammers

By InnndicaandSativa - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 23, 2019, 21:36:32
AnkaTracker

from Scammer: HI do you have your Vulbis Scrolls Jackpot ? I’m buying it 3mk,,
to Player: Noo, its my mate :>
to Scammer: No, sorry
from Scammer: you can claim it in the site
to Scammer: VVhere
from Scammer: the site of dofus , just google Vulbis Scrolls Jackpot and enter the first siite

Edit: Talora removed names

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey there,

Thank you for bringing this particular Scam to everyone's attention. I had to remove the name of the scammer, to keep the post in line with our forum rules (naming and shaming).

If you send me a screenshot with /whois and his scamming as evidence on PM, we can actually take action against them.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 114

from Scammer: HI do you have your Vulbis Scrolls Jackpot ? I’m buying it 3mk,,,,,
to Scammer: 3mk is too low, I want 1bk
to Scammer: are you agree?
Scammer is ignoring you and will therefore no longer receive your messages.

Edit: Talora removed names

0 0

Hey there,

Thank you for bringing this particular Scam to everyone's attention. I had to remove the name of the scammer, to keep the post in line with our forum rules (naming and shaming).

If you send me a screenshot with /whois and his scamming as evidence on PM, we can actually take action against them.

Talora

Score : 2

Unfortunately, I fell for this phisher. I have screenshots of the website you go to, if that helps. It really looked like an actual Ankama webpage, even to being secure. 

0 0

I'm sorry you got scammed. Sadly it only takes one moment with your guard down to happen. The screenshot is not necessary, but if you could send the link to that page to support or me via Ankabox, that would be awesome.
Talora

Score : 32

Hi, the french community is also plagued by these continuous scams, but we may have found a solution :
one of us created a thread which consists in a list of words these scammers typically use (e.g. vulbis scrolls jackpot). The idea is to copy/paste these words many times in the thread in order to influence the search engine optimization. So whenever someone types these specific words on google, the first link to appear will be that forum thread called 'THIS IS A SCAM' instead of the fake website.
You might as well try it too, because it looks like it's been working fine for us!

Here's the link to the french thread C'EST UN SITE DE HACK so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

2 0
Respond to this thread