FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Quest bugged "Uprising damp"

By SramimSe2 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 14, 2019, 13:33:53

Hello, soo I was doing a quest on main story "A model citizen" called "Uprising damp" and when u need to take a firework from a bag I use him on a wrong place and can't do anything it says "Create a diversion in a tunnel near the Guarceres" and i tried to buy fireworks but it didn't work..someone have ideas what to do?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : -1938

So, you got the signal out of the bag and activated it in the tunnel. So far OK. Can you overhear the two guards now? Hide behind the box and listen to what they are whispering about.

0 0
Score : 34

yes but I didnt use firework in the spot where i need to I guess..and when I come again to them to speak with them behind the barrels nothing happen

0 0
Score : -1938
  • Do you still have the signal in the inventory? If so, go to the room in front of the room with the bag. Trigger the signal there.
  • Do not you have a signal anymore? Check again in the miners bag if you find one there.
  • Is both not possible? Then go to the room where the guards are. Hide behind the barrels (maybe change the position there until you are in the right place). Then eavesdrop on the guards.
  • That does not really help? Then wait. I will occasionally trigger the mistake with one of my characters and see if I can get any further.
0 0
Score : 34

tried to buy firework and use it didn't work tried to hide behind the barrels chat doesnt open 

0 0
Score : 4

I'm having this same issue, has this been resolved yet or any other way around this?

0 0
Respond to this thread