FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Characters missing

By xXx-laurinka-xXx#7794 - SUBSCRIBER - October 06, 2019, 17:52:39

Hey, I just came back to Dofus after a long break and it seems all my characters are missing (even when I try to "restore" them it says I have no characters to restore..)

I saw that it had something to do with the server merger but I don't know how to get my characters back. Help please. 

1 0
First Ankama intervention

If this is the first time you log on since 2017, your characters won't show up directly on the server selection interface. To recover all of your characters, all you need to do is connect to Echo. If this doesn't resolve your issue, the best thing to do in this situation is to contact Support directly. You do so by creating a ticket and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you in recovering your characters. ^^

I hope your issue gets sorted out in no time!

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 3

same issue with this account. 

0 0

If this is the first time you log on since 2017, your characters won't show up directly on the server selection interface. To recover all of your characters, all you need to do is connect to Echo. If this doesn't resolve your issue, the best thing to do in this situation is to contact Support directly. You do so by creating a ticket and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you in recovering your characters. ^^

I hope your issue gets sorted out in no time!

Score : 1

Shiny.

0 0
Score : 10

Hello, I have the same problem here with my account. I wasn't active since about 2016 or 2017, now I logged back in and all my characters are gone!!! Please restore my characters! Thank you.

0 0
Score : 7053

Did you send a ticket like the reply from Ankama says to do?
But also when I click your profile I see 4 characters? Are those not the ones?

0 0
Respond to this thread