FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot log into Ilyzaelle

By gferdogan - SUBSCRIBER - March 17, 2020, 19:51:22
AnkaTracker

The game has been giving me an error called "The current waiting time is exceptionally long, so we suggest you choose a different server to play as soon as possible" every time I try to log in. It puts me on a queue of 1100 people and I can't even wait it out.

This has been the case all day, is this what I am paying Ankama for every month? When will this server capacity problem be solved and how will you make this up to us?

6 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

This afternoon we increased the server's maximum capacity so more players could enjoy the mono account experience simultaneously. As a result, the increased player influx is causing some queues. While our teams do agree that this isn't ideal and are studying what could be done to fix the problem, we do not have a safe and robust solution for the time being.  

I am greatly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. The queues are really long and it took me a long time to be able to log on myself. If waiting isn't optional, the only possible recommendation I can offer you at this time is, alas, for you to choose a different server.

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hello, 

This afternoon we increased the server's maximum capacity so more players could enjoy the mono account experience simultaneously. As a result, the increased player influx is causing some queues. While our teams do agree that this isn't ideal and are studying what could be done to fix the problem, we do not have a safe and robust solution for the time being.  

I am greatly sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. The queues are really long and it took me a long time to be able to log on myself. If waiting isn't optional, the only possible recommendation I can offer you at this time is, alas, for you to choose a different server.

Score : 364

Really? You realize that not only are the queues so long, that some people can't even get into a queue because of the error titled "Caution"?

"I can offer you at this time is, alas, for you to choose a different server" top tier customer support from Ankama, I would expect no less.

0 0
Score : 170

Now I am waiting 10 min to login ... Will ankama do something about? It is ridiculous... Why not open another mono server?

2 -1
Score : 17

Just open another mono server to be honest. It will help the community grow. There's enough players for mono servers and it seems more and more are coming. 

1 -1
Respond to this thread