FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I LOST MY LOVELY CHARACTER SOMEONE PLEASE HELP TO RECOVER MY ACCOUNT

By Chalidade0911 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - March 22, 2020, 04:46:20
AnkaTracker

I stopped playing Dofus for 1 year I think because they're a lot of things that I have done. But when I want to play again I lost my character it's happened to me for 3 - 4 times I lost my character. I've worked for this character so hard, I think if this character cannot recovery I will stop playing this game. it hurt for me lost my character. I would very happy if someone can help me.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

If you have deleted your character by accident, you can recover it by using the Character Restoration Service.

If there are other issues keeping you from playing your character, eg. account being hacked, please contact support, to find out, if your character or account can be recovered.

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 1

I Have the same mistake with you, I very love this game. I play almost every day. then I temporarily stop playing in 1 year I think and I lost my character. I won't play again and think twice after I know that my character lost. Please please recovery my account. I really miss all the things that I have done with this game. I wanna play again. Please Please someone help me to recovery my character.  I will very thankful for people who help me.

0 0

Hello,

If you have deleted your character by accident, you can recover it by using the Character Restoration Service.

If there are other issues keeping you from playing your character, eg. account being hacked, please contact support, to find out, if your character or account can be recovered.

Score : 3454

I can understand the pain and frustration. sad I think that inactive characters (for example if one doesn't log in for a year) are automatically deleted sometimes, can Ankama confirm this?

So to avoid the problem, make sure to log in with your characters at least once or twice per year. Put it in your calendar so you don't forget.

The character restoration service has some conditions:
"* Only level-20 or higher characters and those with a level-20 or higher profession can be restored. Only characters deleted after February 15, 2011, can take full advantage of this system (characters deleted between June 1, 2010, and February 15, 2011, may be partially restored, without any equipment). Characters can only be restored starting from the day after they were deleted."

I hope you can recover your lost characters!

0 0
Score : 3

Yep, same thing happened to me, came back and I have 0 characters.... Also, it says "You do not have any characters to restore." in the restoration service.

0 0
Score : 3454

If the restoration service says there are no characters to restore, contacting support is probably your only hope of getting them back, unless there's a chance that they're on a different server than you thought they were on?

0 0
Score : 3

It seems that I have no characters in this account which is REALLY odd since I've subscribed before ,at the same time Ilyzaelle was launched, and I distinctly remember my characters. From the information I could gather it seems to have happened on the servers merge, some other people also had it.....

0 0
Score : 183

it's quite odd, i came back after even longer-than-a-year hiatuses and always found all my characters to be there sad

0 0
Score : 167

Yes very odd indeed. Yesterday I logged in first time after thirteen years and my character and all items are still here just on another server.

0 0
Respond to this thread