FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot connect to Jahash

By InaruTV - SUBSCRIBER - March 26, 2020, 16:37:59

I cannot connect to Jahash, is it because the server is already full or are there problems?
Anyone experiencing same issues as me?

It first displays as online ->
When I click on it it changes status to Inaccessible and displays a message :
" The server is full. Only accounts with a character on this server already can access it. "

2 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1496

mate i was tryin to connect since 16:00 always same scenario 3000-4000 queue when i was connecting "you was disconnected message" and again, at 17:40 got same message as you... this is total bu....it

1 0
Score : 341

Yeah after being blocked off ily for 10  days completly, i decided to give a try on the new server, i was there 5mins before, i managed to get in but since i have had max char made on ily it told me i cant make a new one for mono accounts lol and i culdnt acess ily to delete one, i tryed deleting an echo one but yeah after that it told me i cant acess the server since i dont have a char. I complained yesterday on a forum post, but i had my hopes up for a day, just to be disapointed by ankama again lol

1 0
Score : 1496

I know the feeling.. I bought extra slot today and still it doesnt show on Ily/echo server at all.. only heroic epic etc.. So basicly spend 6000 ogrines for service which didn't work in way it should and just to be blocked by eternal queue bug

0 0
Score : 1

Me too i can’t connect in this shit game , Lol ca me nerve

0 0
Score : 2

forsho i have a week p2p to do  mono server and  this shit happens kinda pissed tbh. 

0 0
Score : 341

Ankama at its best xD

0 0
Score : 2

ankama so bad should of planned this to happen and made a 2nd one they could of just merged the two after everyone quit again....

0 0
Respond to this thread