FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The game crashes after playing for a few seconds

By mu-sama - SUBSCRIBER - April 06, 2020, 01:02:21
AnkaTracker

the problem started today suddenly when my game started crashing after playing for a short time, it just completely freezes, its CPU usage rises and task manager says it is not responding.
Now i tried restarting, clearing the cache completely, uninstalling then reinstalling and even tried it on another pc (my laptop) but it keeps happening on both.
What is happening?? i couldn't even do Almanax for today..
Did anyone else experience this?? and what can i do to fix it
btw already tried to report it but Ankama are known for their light-speed customer support (kidding obviously).
Thanks in advance.

5 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Is the issue still actual after the maintenance? If so, please provide a few more details, like the server you are playing on and what you were doing before the freeze.

Thank you!

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 16

Same here

1 0

Hello,

Is the issue still actual after the maintenance? If so, please provide a few more details, like the server you are playing on and what you were doing before the freeze.

Thank you!

Score : 3

yes 
in the echo server 
It's happen always, when I do some kolossium, or just fishing, or pvm, or nothing ... 

0 0
Score : 4680

Same for me. The problem started today, while I was on Temporis X server. 
The game freezes after a few seconds, no matter what you do, even just moving from a map to another. 
Using Mac. 

Small update : sometimes the game stops responding and freezes after a few minutes, not seconds. 

0 0
Score : 1

Same issue with my self and other friends, soon as you log in it crashes literally within seconds and disconects you. SERVER: ECHO

game is unplayable to the people whom are experiencing this issue

0 0
Score : 99

Same thing is happening for me 

0 0

Our teams need extra information to find the source of the problem. For those who are still experiencing this problem, could you be so kind as to tell us what operating system you are using, please?

Score : 921

Same here. I am using windows 10, playing on thanateos server i almost lost all my team, cause of these sudden freezes also because of it other programs i am runing at the same time like discord/chrome they also get like black screens when try to open them, i think its from dofus, cause i just came back to play and before playing other games my pc was doing flawless

0 0
Score : 33

Has happened to me couple of times, just hoping it doesn't happen to me whilst i'm on heroic...

0 0
Score : 4680

This problem disappeared a while ago for me, and I thought everything was OK. 
Unfortunately it restarted today : game freezes after a couple of seconds. 

I'm using macOS High Sierra. 

0 0
Respond to this thread