Ankama Trackers

I can’t change character class

By egotistic - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 11, 2020, 04:40:15
AnkaTracker

Ankama, why can't I change class my character? Server HTTP ERROR 500

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to IIGetMoneyII

Can you please share with us your Ankama Support ticket number, please?

Knowing the account+character you are trying to class change will assist the team in fixing the problem. The team is working on all the different class service-related issues as we speak. 

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 49

Can't access the Class change shop, It just redirects me to a blank webpage.....

4 0
Score : 165

Its been hours, no response from any of the moderators. Are these people working at all?

3 0
Score : 141

Yes! I have the same..

hey Ankama stop sleeping. Let's fix your bugs. I can’t even go to the page of my character.

3 0
Score : 165

Ankama, your game dying due to how lazy and error prone your engineering team has become since 2.0. your class change page has been offline for hours, I can only wonder how many millions of euros that's cost you. but oh well, you'll just start some lame class set promotion, which you should really just give for free.
God.

2 0
Score : 141

I don't want to play this class. My free time and my subscription expire. I probably should forget about this once beautiful game. I play from Russia. Your tech support can't hear me. Your moderators on a forum don't hear me. What is this discrimination?

3 0
Score : 1
0 0
Score : 68

Just following up, I can't change classes either! It says I have no characters in the website and have no characters to change.

0 0

Can you please share with us your Ankama Support ticket number, please?

Knowing the account+character you are trying to class change will assist the team in fixing the problem. The team is working on all the different class service-related issues as we speak. 

Respond to this thread