FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unspecified amounts to Visa while subbing

By bazingerz - SUBSCRIBER - April 12, 2020, 18:37:32
AnkaTracker

Hello,

I contacted support already 2 days ago, but still no replies. I understand it might be longer since it's the weekend, easter and since every1 is isolated. I still want to see what others think about in the meantime... 

I subscribed my 4 accounts today, two to the amount of 7,30$ CA (1 month sub) and two more to the amount of 5,85(Novice Pack 1 month sub). I had a problem subbing after my second character, my Visa Card decided to block so I called and unblocked it.

Ontop of the amounts I paid for above for the 4 subscriptions, I have been billed for 1,57 CA $ a total of 5 times(NOT just 4 with the four subscriptions, but 5 times) to the name of WAKFU DOFUS ROUBAIX.

What are those additional fees to the said prices on the site, and why am I being fee'd an additional fifth time if I only paid for 4 subs?

Thank you

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Has this issue been resolved? If not, could you please provide me with your Support ticket number?

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 1

Have they replied to you? I have the exact same problem, but instead, i couldnt even get my 1 month subscription because after writng my card's info, the page said "server error", anyways i checked my bank account and found i  had a charge of the same amount  and with the same description,

0 0

Has this issue been resolved? If not, could you please provide me with your Support ticket number?

Score : 422

Just found out I was charged as well and have not been playing this game at all. Got a charge of 1.18 by WAKFU DOFUS ROUBAIX. yall tryna get sued??

1 0

Me to ! Did you all block your card ? Is it something with this site is not safe ? 

Now I don't know is it some bug or is someon just have my cadr data. WTF .

0 0

We are sorry to learn that your bank statement shows a debit of € 1 even though Ankama has not charged this supplement.

Your credit card is registered on our site. A server migration invisible to you has recently taken place which may cause your card to be re-registered.

As soon as your bank card is registered, an authorization of € 1 is requested on your bank account, without any debit. This is a test authorization, carried out for technical reasons in order to finalize the registration of your bank card. It seems that your bank has interpreted this invisible authorization as a forecast debit.

This provisional debit of € 1 will automatically disappear from your bank account within 10 working days. If you find that 10 days the debit is still on your bank statement and has not been refunded, please contact the Ankama Support with a copy of your full bank statement.

i have the exact same problem seen this on my card a couple week ago had it canceled then got a new one , seeing this made me want to try and play on retro so i tried to sub but it didnt work and after adding my new card i saw that famour 1.60$ dofus wakfu roubaix 

0 0

Hello,

According to the actual exchange courses, 1€ equals round about 1.60 Canadian Dollars. With you registering a new debit card, the authorization process also gets triggered. Please refer to the post above for more information.

I have the same problem how could i solve it ?

0 0

Hello,

You might have overlooked it, an explanation has been given a few posts above wink

For your convenience:

We are sorry to learn that your bank statement shows a debit of € 1 even though Ankama has not charged this supplement.

Your credit card is registered on our site. A server migration invisible to you has recently taken place which may cause your card to be re-registered.

As soon as your bank card is registered, an authorization of € 1 is requested on your bank account, without any debit. This is a test authorization, carried out for technical reasons in order to finalize the registration of your bank card. It seems that your bank has interpreted this invisible authorization as a forecast debit.

This provisional debit of € 1 will automatically disappear from your bank account within 10 working days. If you find that 10 days the debit is still on your bank statement and has not been refunded, please contact the Ankama Support with a copy of your full bank statement.

If you need further information, please let us know.
Score : 22

Can I request that support get told about this? They were adamant I wasn't charged for anything when I asked them about it. 
It doesn't look good when the only information I've seen about the charge I had is on the forum and not support staff knowledge.
Cheers

1 0

Well, technically we didn't charge you, as that money will never leave your account. But the wording and the whole situation seems to confuse not only you, so there is probably room for improvement.

Please send me your support ticket number, then I'll look into it.

Score : 18

Same situation here.. just noticed a charge made by vendor WAKFU DOFUS ROUBAIX.

From what I understand above its just a pre-auth and the charge will not be posted. It should fall-off shortly. If it does get posted I will inquire through my cc and bank, as well as update this thread. 

1 0
Score : 16

It happened to me twice 10 days ago.

And today I saw another one. I HAVE STOPPED PLAYING DOFUS 5 MONTHS AGO... why am I getting charged?? And I also called the bank to check if these amounts are debits, and they confirmed that money has been debited..

To whom it may concern, I do not have time for your ticket number submissions, ANKAMA never replied to me about all concerns I sent years ago, and it won't start now. Next time I see another debit on my account, I will make sure to portray ANKAMA as a fully responsible entity for all these charges with no service in exchange. This is called stealing.

Regards 

1 0

I just tried to subb trough my credit card, I was charged 1euro TWICE, and I still can't subb.

0 0

Your support is worthless, every message from you is an automatic reply, and not once has it ever been a positive experience. 

0 0
Respond to this thread