FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unspecified amounts to Visa while subbing

By bazingerz - SUBSCRIBER - April 12, 2020, 18:37:32
AnkaTracker

Hello,

I contacted support already 2 days ago, but still no replies. I understand it might be longer since it's the weekend, easter and since every1 is isolated. I still want to see what others think about in the meantime... 

I subscribed my 4 accounts today, two to the amount of 7,30$ CA (1 month sub) and two more to the amount of 5,85(Novice Pack 1 month sub). I had a problem subbing after my second character, my Visa Card decided to block so I called and unblocked it.

Ontop of the amounts I paid for above for the 4 subscriptions, I have been billed for 1,57 CA $ a total of 5 times(NOT just 4 with the four subscriptions, but 5 times) to the name of WAKFU DOFUS ROUBAIX.

What are those additional fees to the said prices on the site, and why am I being fee'd an additional fifth time if I only paid for 4 subs?

Thank you

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Has this issue been resolved? If not, could you please provide me with your Support ticket number?

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 1

Have they replied to you? I have the exact same problem, but instead, i couldnt even get my 1 month subscription because after writng my card's info, the page said "server error", anyways i checked my bank account and found i  had a charge of the same amount  and with the same description,

0 0

Has this issue been resolved? If not, could you please provide me with your Support ticket number?

Respond to this thread