FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I think i won Free IP ban ??

By SlayMortis - SUBSCRIBER - April 24, 2020, 12:40:17
AnkaTracker

Hello, i log about 9 am today to game, played some time, loged off, play other game.
About 12 i tried to log in again - launcher said check connection u cannot log in etc. 
I cannot even enter dofus websites, got message owner block you ASN IP and error 1005

I set mobile wifi and registered issue. I hope can u fix it today , i plenned weekend with dofus. 

I never tried any bots or other trouble makin programs. And not changing laptop and my wifi popably reset once per week.

6 0
First Ankama intervention

In our ongoing effort to ensure a pleasant gaming experience for all our players and to fight bots, we deployed new anti-bot measures at the end of last week. Although we are happy with the results of the anti-bot actions so far, we understand that players who are not involved in illegal activities were also caught in the net we cast.
Please try to connect to DOFUS and our websites without the use of VPNs/proxies (which we strongly advise against anyway in our ToU), and you shouldn’t have any problems. If you still are experiencing problems, please contact the Ankama Support.

We understand the desire to be cautious while online and to protect one’s IP address, which leads to people being in the habit of using VPNs for example (or even to deal with lag/latency). However, we take the opportunity to remind everyone that the use of VPNs is not allowed when connecting to our game servers (courtesy of all the naughty players who use VPNs to pursue illegal activities and/or cheating). As mandated by European law, Ankama protects your personal data, which includes your IP address.

VPNs have many IPs at their disposal. If you happen to use an IP that is linked to illegal activity in any way, your account risks being associated with that IP, which usually results in sanctions. If you have connection issues and wish to resort to the use of VPNs and proxies, we strongly advise you to contact the Ankama Support for assistance on the matter instead.

See message in context
Reactions 39
Score : 1

My brother has the same issue .. don't know how to solve the problem .. 

0 0
Score : 2

Same here - anyone knows how to fix this thing?

0 0
Score : 282

I have same problem, Probably its problem with Cloudfare ( Ankama external security service ) that blocking access to Ankama Servers from some of Public IP 

Can any Moderator check that problem ?

1 0
Score : 4400

Same problem here. Hope they fix it fast and give us the lost membership days back

1 0
Score : 98

Yeah many of us have this problem right now on Game and website aswel

0 0

J’ai exactement le même problème à quoi c’est dû ? Merci de nous tenir informer

0 0
Score : -18

Same thing, I have to use different internet connection to be able to play/show dofus sites.

0 0

Pareil pour moi aussi gg Ankama après le problème mac mtn un ban d’ip ! YES je suis gâté youpiiiiiii!!!!

0 0
Score : 309

anyone of you have any ideas why? i never used bot, sometimes use wikia only...

0 0

how you guys fixed ?

0 0

Same problem here,in game:The server cannot be accessed,please check your internet connection and web site ip ban...

0 0
Score : 16

Pareille pour moi j’ai gagné un ban il gratuit . Pourtant je suis reglo je comprend pas ...

1 0
Score : 30

same here,  site - country ip ban LOL, game - check internet )

0 0

No news about that ? The issue keep going on since the beggining of the afternoon

0 0

i've been able to log on - took about 10h to be able to do that

0 0

Hello, same issue here, can we have more info ??

0 0

Meme problème ! 

0 0

Same Problem...

0 0

+1

0 0
Score : 59

entire Czech Republic can not access the game. Good job