FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I think i won Free IP ban ??

By SlayMortis - SUBSCRIBER - April 24, 2020, 12:40:17
AnkaTracker
Reactions 39
Score : 1

wakfus having the same problem, ive never seen them compensating subscription time in dofus, and i paid for my sub to not being able to play

gj ankama

0 0
Score : 2

Hello,
Same problem here, I'm actually logging on through my phone rn
I spoke to a friend of mine and we checked together and, basically (speaking for my experience), ankama has banned EVERY single IP address given out by my internet provider. Basically, they banned my provider and not me.
So I think that's the main problem for everyone at the moment..
But idk how to solve this actually. Just wait for ankama to see the mistake about their security sistem or wait for my dynamic ip to change?

0 0
Score : 61

Problem happens to me, whenever I use a secure internet connection via VPN. It doesn't even matter, what access point I choose (Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands...), they are all affected. The only way for me to access this site and the game is to deactivate my VPN, meaning that I have to switch to an unsecure connection, only then I can access the game. ohmy

It would be very nice if this could be fixed very soon.

0 0
Score : 22

Error 1009
Access denied
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.dofus.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (RU) from accessing this website.

0 0

In our ongoing effort to ensure a pleasant gaming experience for all our players and to fight bots, we deployed new anti-bot measures at the end of last week. Although we are happy with the results of the anti-bot actions so far, we understand that players who are not involved in illegal activities were also caught in the net we cast.
Please try to connect to DOFUS and our websites without the use of VPNs/proxies (which we strongly advise against anyway in our ToU), and you shouldn’t have any problems. If you still are experiencing problems, please contact the Ankama Support.

We understand the desire to be cautious while online and to protect one’s IP address, which leads to people being in the habit of using VPNs for example (or even to deal with lag/latency). However, we take the opportunity to remind everyone that the use of VPNs is not allowed when connecting to our game servers (courtesy of all the naughty players who use VPNs to pursue illegal activities and/or cheating). As mandated by European law, Ankama protects your personal data, which includes your IP address.

VPNs have many IPs at their disposal. If you happen to use an IP that is linked to illegal activity in any way, your account risks being associated with that IP, which usually results in sanctions. If you have connection issues and wish to resort to the use of VPNs and proxies, we strongly advise you to contact the Ankama Support for assistance on the matter instead.

Good afternoon! I paid for the subscription hoping to play dofus. I have not played for more than a year and decided to return. But my country (Russia) has been banned and I can’t enter the game. What is the problem? Is it discrimination or Nazism? Why can I pay for the game and cannot play it? When will I be allowed to play? Are you compensating me for the lost time? I am outraged and upset!

0 0

Hi there,

Please read the post directly above yours to find an explanation of the issue.

If you are still experiencing trouble connecting to the website or the game on your regular internet connection, contact Ankama Support for assistance: https://support.ankama.com

You banned the Russian ip network and now advise you to log in to the game without using a vpn? Or contact support for not using a vpn? I play the game for a week, I have no idea about bots or anything like that. Your response is similar to your ban it's your problem. You write that you are very happy with the results , you know, we are just shocked by the results.

0 0

We wrote we are happy with the anti-bot measures for the purpose they were deployed for: to hit hard the in-game botting population which jeopardizes the gaming experience of honest players on multiple fronts. In saying that, let's be clear: this doesn't mean we were happy nor content with the fact that it had a side effect on innocent players, nor are we indifferent to the situation. Hence our efforts to review the problem and assess how to best help those players. 

Some players who use VPNs are genuinely oblivious to the illegal activities other VPN/proxy users engage in, as they themselves use a VPN for reasons such as cybersecurity, for example. And since they do not participate in illegal activities, they perhaps wouldn't think to check if their VPN could be the source to their access problems, as their conscience is clear and they probably never had issues such as this before. It is for that reason that our first step is to ask players to try to connect without a VPN and remind them that the Terms of Use prohibit their use. 

If the problem persists even without the use of a VPN/proxy, the Support Team is the best team to contact. Support agents are equipped to address and review each account and will collaborate with the DOFUS team to find a way to allow players to regain access to the servers and the website.

We understand people are frustrated with the situation as they want to play (we want you to play too!). The sooner players contact Support to provide the information (account nickname, error message info, country of connection), the sooner we can help them regain access.

Score : 1

I have same problem send a post to support they couldnt fixed it still

0 0
Score : 65

Same happened to me, from Turkey btw. I have never used any vpn or proxy before and cant even access website and forums, there are more people who can not login because of this this is he 4th or 5th day which is unaccaptable. Ironically I had to download and use a vpn to even write this message here thanks to ankama. If this problem existed for french IP's instead of eastern europe/russia/turkey it would be huge and probably be solved in hours but guess what Ankama doesnt care about international players again. International community is already small and you are banning some of them for 5 days good job ankama you really outdid yourself this time.

0 0

I understand the situation is frustrating but your comments are both unfair and inaccurate. 

It isn't players that have been banned, but rather IPs that have been associated, at some point, with illegal activities on DOFUS, in an ongoing effort to clean the game from bots and kama sellers.
We know some countries have been impacted a lot harder than others, but the problem impacts all communities, not just ours and the teams are doing what they can to review each individual case to ensure nobody is left behind. 

Can you please confirm that you have sent a ticket to Support so that your access can be reviewed?

An ticket for technical support was created 4 days ago (#2580617) and is still in the "open" status. Access to the site and the game is no longer 5-6 days, I never used any VPN and other things, until this day, since this is now the only way to get into the game and the site

0 0
Score : 4

Same here. Russian ip blocked. No response to ticket.

0 0

[Ankama]DOFUS|2020-04-27 21:16:41
In our ongoing effort to ensure a pleasant gaming experience for all our players and to fight bots, we deployed new anti-bot measures at the end of last week. Although we are happy with the results of the anti-bot actions so far, we understand that players who are not involved in illegal activities were also caught in the net we cast.
Please try to connect to DOFUS and our websites without the use of VPNs/proxies (which we strongly advise against anyway in our ToU), and you shouldn’t have any problems. If you still are experiencing problems, please contact the Ankama Support.

We understand the desire to be cautious while online and to protect one’s IP address, which leads to people being in the habit of using VPNs for example (or even to deal with lag/latency). However, we take the opportunity to remind everyone that the use of VPNs is not allowed when connecting to our game servers (courtesy of all the naughty players who use VPNs to pursue illegal activities and/or cheating). As mandated by European law, Ankama protects your personal data, which includes your IP address.

VPNs have many IPs at their disposal. If you happen to use an IP that is linked to illegal activity in any way, your account risks being associated with that IP, which usually results in sanctions. If you have connection issues and wish to resort to the use of VPNs and proxies, we strongly advise you to contact the Ankama Support for assistance on the matter instead.

Well I never used and VPS/proxy and still you managed to block my provider. So what's the point? Are you, for ONCE, actually going to IMPROVE this service or just jeep caring about tour wallet?
cause we're paying for a service we're not receiving smile

0 0

[MOD]Fiora / 2020-04-28 01: 14: 51Привет всем,

Пожалуйста, прочитайте сообщение непосредственно над вашим, чтобы найти объяснение этой проблемы.

Если вы все еще испытываете проблемы с подключением к веб-сайту или игре на вашем обычном интернет-соединении, обратитесь в Службу поддержки Ankama за помощью: https://support.ankama.com

I have to use vpn to write you a message. I turned to support, but have not received an answer for 5 days! Are you going to compensate me for my money? Your attitude towards the players is disgusting! I never used vpn and played in my pleasure. But now, your boorish and disgusting attitude towards the people who pay you money makes me leave you. Get my money back and I don’t want to know you anymore!
0 0
Score : 4

Still no response ? and here i am w8ing for tech support to answer me for 5 days. So sad.

0 0

Hello everyone,
Since the end of last week and the start of these game and website access problem, the number of tickets has increased, which has impacted the response turnaround times.

Considering the current confinement and issues faced by some players, the Ankama Support team is, as you can imagine, working through the backlog of tickets, doing everything they can to help players regain access to the game and website. But, to do so, a review of each account needs to take place.

Unfortunately, among the many tickets received since last week, some are from individuals who are involved in illegal activities and are trying to pass as innocent victims. This behaviour is quite disrespectful towards the community as their attempts are taking time and efforts away from players who just really want to enjoy DOFUS while respecting the ToU.

The good news is that the Ankama Support and the DOFUS team are making significant progress and working their way through the ticket queue for this issue:

• A substantial amount of the tickets have been treated/are in the process of being treated.
  • While some of you haven’t yet received an answer, others have received an automated message requesting additional information.
  • Some people won’t regain access to our games or websites due to being in breach with our ToU.
  • Some players were asked to retry accessing the website and the game servers, as their access issues should have been resolved.
  • Some players have regained access and are enjoying DOFUS again.

We understand this situation is making it impossible for some players to have fun and enjoy DOFUS, and it can be, understandably so, quite frustrating. I can assure you that all tickets will be reviewed and handled.

If you haven’t yet done so, please, please contact the Ankama Support and provide the necessary information (like your account name, IP, error message received) so our teams can assist you with your case.
Every ticket will be answered, with instructions and then confirmation of the situation.

For those of you who have already sent in a ticket and have yet to receive a response, please, please, please be patient and do not reply to your ticket; doing so will send it to to the back of the queue. Make sure to check your emails for reply notifications to your ticket.

We thank the many of you who have remained understanding and patience despite the situation.
Score : 359

While i can´t help with any permanent solutions, I´ve had some succes with using my phones network and setting up a hotspot for my pc. It´s unwieldy and if be carefull for your bundle, but it does work.

0 0
Respond to this thread