FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Incorrect login details

By Paperback-fighter - SUBSCRIBER - April 26, 2020, 16:48:40
AnkaTracker

I was playing game perfectly fine but recently my account has been stolen and my items and my kamas were gone. I changed the email, password and added the phone application authenticator. It has been 2 weeks since i got hacked. Today while i was in game, i opened up ankama launcher and it said enter id and password . So i did but it said incorrect login details. I tried to login from different pc and different ip adress but get the same message. I tried to change my password via email but it said invalid for my email adress. I think my account is either stolen or banned can you help me pls im freaking out. I am also in the game still but cant login to web or game again.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Unfortunately, this is not something we can assist you with here on the forum.  I would strongly advise you to contact the Ankama Support via a ticket as soon as possible, so an agent can look into your account situation and help you address the situation.

I do hope everything gets resolved for you. 

See message in context
Reactions 2
Score : 10

0 0

Unfortunately, this is not something we can assist you with here on the forum.  I would strongly advise you to contact the Ankama Support via a ticket as soon as possible, so an agent can look into your account situation and help you address the situation.

I do hope everything gets resolved for you. 

Respond to this thread