FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update issue. Reinstalled, didn't work

By TheRippyOne - SUBSCRIBER - May 26, 2020, 09:14:06

So, came home today, opened up Dofus, got a message "This server will not run DOFUS 2.55.9.12. You should install version 2.55.11.13."

fine and dandy. closed everything down, opened it up again, expecting the update to proc. did not proc, got the same message. checked to make sure auto-updating was on. it was. stewed for a bit. Unistalled the game, re-downloaded the launcher, re-installed the game. Should have the latest version now, right? nope, still running 9.12, still getting the message.

Turned auto-update off, hit Repair.  worked through the check - no dice, no update. What do I need to do to start playing again?

4 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1

i have just installed the game after quitting for 7 years and first thing that happens is this ! i'm not able to join and the message keeps popping up no matter what i do.. I heard there was a reboot around 2 hours ago and all servers were shut down but nothing comes up on the launcher.

0 0

o mesmo está acontecendo cmg, estou voltando pro jogo depois de anos, mas não consigo logar pq aparece o mesmo 

0 0

The exact same here, didn't play for years and just re installed it haha,
guess we need to be patient

0 0
Score : 182

This is because of weekly scheduled maintenance. They fix bugs, add new stuff sometimes. This is why version of the game changes. You cannot download it right away as the maintenance is still ongoing. Wait patiently until it finishes and you will be able to play. I'm also really sad maintenance takes so long (usually 3-4 hours) but well...
PS. Good to see you back!

0 0
Score : 708

Huh. Thanks for the answer! Thought they'd finished the maintenance when I was trying, but I guess not.

0 0
Score : 16

Bonjour ankama,

aujourd'hui je me connecte comme d'abitude mais il me disent d'installer une version superieur.

Comment faire???

cordialement, Brothed.

1 0
Score : 16

Il y a une maintenance du serveur. Il faut attendre un peu. Il va installer après la maintenance. Je suis désolée, Je ne parle pas très bien français. 

1 0
Respond to this thread