FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Character transfer service not working

By FyFayo - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 03, 2020, 13:54:42
AnkaTracker

I want to transfer a character of one account to my other account. I select the service, login with the other account and receive a verification code. When I enter that code it says the code is not correct. I tried many times but all with the same result. One thing I noticed is that I always get the same verification code. That sounds a bit odd to me.

What is going wrong here?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

We're very sorry about this, everyone.

I escalated the issue yesterday and a problem has indeed been identified. To make sure nobody gets left behind, just in case (^^'), could you please share with me your Ankama Support ticket number so I can escalate and follow up. 

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 91

I am having the exact same problem right now. I'm not sure what to do about it sad

0 0

We're very sorry about this, everyone.

I escalated the issue yesterday and a problem has indeed been identified. To make sure nobody gets left behind, just in case (^^'), could you please share with me your Ankama Support ticket number so I can escalate and follow up. 

Score : 91

I figured I'd give it a few days to see if it'd get resolved, but I'm still having issues. My ticket number is #2618167. Thank you for the response! smile

0 0
Score : 69

Thanks for the response.

I didn't make one because apparently you need to create an account different from your game account. So I just did, this is my ticket number: #2615221

0 0
Score : 1

I'm not sure if the above issue has been resolved yet. I am trying to transfer an existing account. It meets all the requirements but when processing I just get a message showing the accounts are now linked with no option to proceed to payment. I have contacted support, ticket number #2614835, the responses are to clear cache, try different brower which I had done and even used different laptops but still no success. Has anyone recently managed to transfer an existing account or is the service still down?

0 0
Score : 111

can't say i am having the same issue or not but i made a transfer without issue a few weeks ago, not sure of the exact date. but as of yesterday its not working for me either. it lets me do everything right down to paying for it then errors out #2628985 sadly i have several characters to transfer still.

0 0
Score : 1

Same problem to me now...

0 0

Hello,
Please mind, transfers are done on the Tuesday following the purchase of the service.
There are a few things you can try if you struggle to complete the purchase of the service:

• Make sure not to use VPN
  • Check that your browser has been updated to the latest available version and that its security settings aren't too high.
  • Delete your internet browser's cookies.
  • Clear your internet browser's cache.
  • Check the settings of your anti-virus program.
  • Turn off any ad blocker
  • On the webpage of the service, disable and enable the Javascript and proceed to your order.
  • If it fails, please try again from another browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox).
If you still encounter the error, please contact our Support Team.
Respond to this thread