FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cant Sign In, Support Ticket Can’t Open.

By bphamkun#3033 - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 15, 2021, 08:40:54
AnkaTracker

Hello ankama, I have tried making a support ticket however it gives me a error after and says can not submit.

Trying to log back into my Dofus Pc accounts after years and the logins work as i have not changed the passwords in forever.
However with ankama shield being activated and I made my accounts on aallaa.org which was a temporary email service back in the day, I no longer have access to my level 190 characters lol. I know I should’ve made official emails for them however I was young and didn’t think much of it since the login only required User and Password.
Is there anyway to recover my accounts?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, 

You were on the right track to begin with: you contact Support so they can work with you in recovering your accounts. 

Could you please share a screenshot of the page and error you get that says you cannot submit your ticket (blurring out any personal information, if there are any shown)?
I am not sure in what situations such an error would appear but, based on your screenshot, we could figure out what the reason is and we can get that part sorted asap. ^^

See message in context
Reactions 4

Hello, 

You were on the right track to begin with: you contact Support so they can work with you in recovering your accounts. 

Could you please share a screenshot of the page and error you get that says you cannot submit your ticket (blurring out any personal information, if there are any shown)?
I am not sure in what situations such an error would appear but, based on your screenshot, we could figure out what the reason is and we can get that part sorted asap. ^^

Score : 26

Unsure how to post photo from mobile.
error says
“Request not yet submitted. Please check your email to verify and submit your request.”

However Im no longer able to sign into the temporary emails anymore :/

0 0

That is OK: you can sign up with a different email to create your ticket.
Explain the situation and attach a copy of your ID (as it will be instructed).

Give it a try and let me know how you get on. smile

Score : 26

Will not let me submit, used old email thats tied to the account at the top of the ticket and at the bottom used my new email. still met with the error Please check your email first to verify , ticket not submitted yet.

0 0
Respond to this thread