FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Client crashes every 4-5 hours

By cloaked-out#5509 - SUBSCRIBER - May 05, 2022, 23:52:54
AnkaTracker

So I uninstalled everything deleted re-downloaded then reinstalled launcher and game but still having the issue. I read somewhere in one of the launcher sub-menus that there was a program that can be disabled that was causing crashes for some players and but I cant find the spot I read it or remember the name of the program. Any tips?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

I'm sorry to hear you are facing this problem in the game. Have you opened a ticket to support already? They'll be able to help you solve this issue!

See message in context
Reactions 5

I'm sorry to hear you are facing this problem in the game. Have you opened a ticket to support already? They'll be able to help you solve this issue!

Score : 502

They definitely won't.

It's clearly an issue with the server/game, but support will just blame your pc or internet connection. It happens to everyone I interact with, specially if using multiple client, no matter how good a pc you've got

1 0
Score : 3538
They're two ports to be used, somewhere, at log in part; try maybe to alternate between one or the other? In some occasions, this helps.

GL

PS: I am having unplayable lag after 4-5 hrs, or often even sooner; I guess the old memory leak might still be around, lurking in the corners ... or whatever it is wrongly/ badly codded, that makes one lag after a certain period of time; lag is noticeable after 2-3 hrs of continuous play, even if one just mostly chats while farming/ maging/ doing random crafts to lev profs/ w.e., really.
My suggestion would be to relog at least every 3 hrs.

Tho this aint new, defo, it has been going on and going stronger, like Popey the Sailor; maybe, just maybe, Unity version of Dofus might manage to address this issue of lag after few lil hrs of continuous playing.

And yeah, speaking about Unity Dofus, I am crossing fingers every day that we won't have to start from scratch; or if that'd be the case, that some retro Dofus 2,x servers will be set up by then.
0 0
Score : 214

I thot unity was another game

0 0
Respond to this thread