FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Echo - Miner bots takes everything

By maldana#4589 - SUBSCRIBER - May 14, 2022, 13:40:07

Hi, I want to report some annoying bots I found mining at Tirith Mine (-3,9). They do it at night time and on multiple accounts. I have tried to reach support via ankamabox but didn't get a response. At this point is impossible to mine they are way too fast and clean all principal mines. I can only play at night and is frustrating. The only time I get to play is ruined by some bots.
Bot Report
Bot 1
Name: Softimela 
Server: Echo
Bot 2 Name: Beowolff 
Bor 3 Name: Virty-Shirevoyal
It is more but it is hard to catch them, they are fast.

2 0
Reactions 4
Score : 3538
I would suggest you take screenshots of them, with /time also visible, without cropping or editing, and send those screenies together with a lil explanation either to some active Ankama employee, or collaborator, or to support; tho probs. it would be better to do all 3, for e.a. bot.

GL : - )
0 0
But, also bear in mind that some % of them might be also "fake bots": aka, multiaccounting players, doing something (a dung, a hunt, etc) on an/some account/s, while farming ores/ cereals/ wood/ plants/ w.e. with one account that seems to be a bot, since it won't reply and spend loads of time on same map, just cuz the owner of the account is doing also other things at the same time on other account/s.
0 0
Score : 50

bohemia#2044|2022-05-14 12:12:40
But, also bear in mind that some % of them might be also "fake bots": aka, multiaccounting players, doing something (a dung, a hunt, etc) on an/some account/s, while farming ores/ cereals/ wood/ plants/ w.e. with one account that seems to be a bot, since it won't reply and spend loads of time on same map, just cuz the owner of the account is doing also other things at the same time on other account/s.

Hi, I'm sure is not a multi-account player. The way it moves is systematic. No human being act like that. Also, I have a good computer and internet, and can't even compare their reaction time and speed.

maldana#4589|2022-05-14 12:26:50

bohemia#2044|2022-05-14 12:12:40

Hi, I'm sure is not a multi-account player. The way it moves is systematic. No human being act like that. Also, I have a good computer and internet, and can't even compare their reaction time and speed.

I understand your argument but that is not the case. They cant even reply to you cause all of them set up the account to show as "busy", so it is impossible to message them. I'm sure a multi-account player wouldn't do that
0 0
Them do screen shoot them, with /time visible on the screen shot; do not edit nor crop the images; and send to: Anakama employee and/or collaborator and/or Support.

I know it is tough; whenever I pass a mine (or any resource), I try to harvest, having multiple 200s gathering profs; and yes, I do see most of the time stand still characters, especially for Obsidian etc. or w.e. might be a valuable resource.

I said, G.L. with it, cuz if thanks to you some bots get eliminated from game, then also me, and all players on Echo, as a matter of fact, have to benefit from it.
0 0
Respond to this thread