FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I can't create a new character

By Rochan#8298 - SUBSCRIBER - June 29, 2022, 20:27:25
AnkaTracker

Since the latest update, I can't create a new character on Echo server. I have two characters currently, and I get an error message saying that I've reached the server limit of 2.

So, I bought some Ogrines and used them to buy an extra character slot. It's been several days since I've bought the additional slot, and I still get an error message telling me I've reached my character limit whenever I try to create a third character.

3 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone, 

Firstly, our sincerest apologies for this embarrassing situation.

The different issues impacting Echo at the moment have been escalated and are high-priority to the team.
We do not have a resolution time to share as there are unfortunately a lot of different issues across the board that the production team is dealing with right now, but be rest assured that Echo is up there in the top priority list.

As soon as I will have an update, I will get back to you. I know this is not the most reassuring message for now, but it is as transparent as it can be. <3

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 1

Yeah I am unable to create new ones on my current accounts, says max is 3 but I know it's 4. A brand new account doesn't even have Echo as a server option, can't make anything on that one either.

0 0

very frustrating i have same issue also. wasted ogrines but didnt fix.

0 0
Score : 35

Same problem I can't create any characters , i created even new accs and still can't create chars on them , Ankama check this out.

0 0
Score : 3

I got the same problem.

0 0

same problem hahahha I like how I cant play the game at all just wanted to try it only option I have is some epic server called shadow with permanent death I think that is a good choice for new player like me so I can quit in start  also I dont have any characters on echo server but I get error " Your account s community does not allow you to create a character on this server." and other option I have is buy subscription and try other other servers because they are full and cant even que them because you need to be a sub what a nice system, and nice people at ankama studio I love how they care for you guys smile <3 <3 

0 0
Score : 17

Same issue here.. deleted every character and now get error message : "your accounts community does not allow you to create a character on this server" instead... when wil this be fixed?

1 0
Score : 18

Bump. Same problem for me. 

0 0
Score : -12

I want a fix and my subscriptions extended on all accounts by the count of days it's been since temporis shithole opened. Can't believe they don't even drop a statement in any language sleep

0 -1
Score : 17

Same Problem here

0 0
Score : 2

having the same character creation issue here

0 0
Score : 42

Same problem here..

0 0
Score : 78

Still happening for me today. This is kind of ridiculous.

0 0

Still happening right now, kind of a shame when you just return to Dofus after many years... have not been able to make a char for 4 days now.

For anyone running into this problem, i fixed it by adding my phone number to my account, hope it works for ya'll aswell!

0 0
Score : 35

My accs are all certified but none of them are working , It's a big shame for ankama's part that they ignore these posts :/

1 0

Same problem here. I can't make a new character on my account with only 1 character on it. The shop page says I should have 5 on 1 account, so I should still be able to make 4 additional characters. (Why else would we have x4 EXP?)

0 0

Hello everyone, 

Firstly, our sincerest apologies for this embarrassing situation.

The different issues impacting Echo at the moment have been escalated and are high-priority to the team.
We do not have a resolution time to share as there are unfortunately a lot of different issues across the board that the production team is dealing with right now, but be rest assured that Echo is up there in the top priority list.

As soon as I will have an update, I will get back to you. I know this is not the most reassuring message for now, but it is as transparent as it can be. <3

don't make a new international server please ! we want to make new chars in echo cause that is the server where we started and cannot afford to start from scratch in a new international server 

0 0

hey so even after the latest weekly maintenance, this bug still exist. is this being looked into? will appreciate it if we can have it back to normal sad

0 0

Hello everyone, 

Echo was restarted this morning in order to deploy a fix that would address the issues related to character creation and community chat.
Everything seems to be back to normal.

I take the opportunity to thank you all once again for your reports as well as your understanding throughout this past week that has proven challenging.

Happy gaming to you all. <3 

Score : 5031

Not sure if others are seeing this, but since the server restart my characters are being randomly kicked back to the charcter select screen. Happened 3x about 9 hours ago when I was last on. 

0 0

i just rejoin dofus and wanted to start a new character but im having this problem. 

0 0
Respond to this thread