FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Banned on main account

By Grutess#5041 - SUBSCRIBER - November 26, 2022, 16:13:51
AnkaTracker

Hello I am getting no response from support with any reason as to why my main account was randomly banned mid-dungeon, it went from 3 days to a permanent ban, will I have to wait till Monday now for a response? I honestly feel like the company attacked me in an immature way like somehow ignoring my question as to why I was banned will give me punishment strange behaviour, is this how you treat paying customers?

0 -2
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

Only support can assist you with sanction and ban-related questions. I cannot share sanction details on here and only support can make the verifications and make a decision regarding the ban.
I can only advise you to remain patient until support can get to your request.

Thank you for your understanding.

See message in context
Reactions 9

Hello,

Only support can assist you with sanction and ban-related questions. I cannot share sanction details on here and only support can make the verifications and make a decision regarding the ban.
I can only advise you to remain patient until support can get to your request.

Score : -2

It has been 7 days and I still haven't received a reply is this wait time normal or is that a sign of bad news? I know I have not done anything to deserve a permanent ban which is why I am still trying to patiently wait but this doesn't seem right to me a day or 2 waiting sure but 7 days ongoing?

Hello, my ticket number is #3178876 I sent other tickets to try and get a response but stopped when I read your message here to be patient

I just received a reply saying I used a phishing site to steal other peoples accounts, those scammers are doing it to everyone I can't believe I got accused of this action I would never do this to anyone

Support said they will permanently ban me if I do it again I am already permanently banned I %100 did not do this to anyone I don't have the skillset or bad bone in my body to do this to someone else I can't speak French so I have to translate to support explaining it wasn't me and my account is already permanently banned can they please check into this further surely who ever it was would have a different nickname or whatnot how did I get accused of this?

Solved now thank you

0 0

Hello, can you please give me your ticket number so I can have a look, please?
Thanks in advance.

Score : 1

I was banned too yesterday for no reason i recently got Dofus am new player to this game was running around incarnam doing quests and got banned idk its so frustrating .

0 0

Hello, I invite you to contact support for this as only they can help you with this sanction problem. You can find their website here: https://support.ankama.com/hc/en-us

Score : 2

Hey guys, I have same issue. My other account got banned as well (last friday and also for no apparent reason) without any comunication from ankama customer support.

I was playing as usual on my chance eni farming arachne legs for scrolling (dofus retro), the next day I’m somehow perma banned. I submitted ticket already the day I found out but it’s still without any response (ticket #3183778).

Is it normal to perma ban innocent players like that without any reason and no comunnication what so ever? Meanwhile the bots and players using auto clicking softwares which are ruining your gameplay are still running around. Thanks.

0 0

You should have received an email regarding this. Unfortunately, as stated in the above replies, we on the forum do not have the necessary information to tell you why you were banned. At most, a Community Manager can check on your ticket, but you will still need to wait for and engage with Support to proceed. To be clear, Ankama Support has the final authority on sanctions, and in fact any permanent ban is applied directly by that level.

Hello, I also get Permanent Banned today when I'm try to login. This week, I mostly doing Treasure Hunting for kamas farming. I'm not sure what the reason, did send the ticket, but still confuse why I got banned.

I'm basically new player, just start play around 2 months ago. My ticket is #3189709

Bump. Can any moderator please check my ticket. It's been a week now. Ankama did not reply my ticket yet. I'm afraid my subscription will be gone just like that.

0 0

Hello, my main account has been blocked for a week now - for security reasons.. and after a week still no answer from support..

0 0
Respond to this thread