FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Starting a fight and disconnecting

By the-furion#5933 - SUBSCRIBER - December 04, 2022, 04:47:54
AnkaTracker

Alright, honestly i have had quite enough of you, Ankama's, just absolute pathetic attempts at trying to keep this game alive with stupid updates and additions, when you completely REFUSE to fix the issues with the game that make it unbearable to play most of the time. 

3 times in a row now, i started a fight with a friend, and all of our characters get disconnected as soon as they join, thus making the entire attempt a wipe right off the bat. And this has been going on for over a year now, and it has not been fixed. Which is inexcusable, quite honestly. Noone wants any more stupid updates to classes, or making new classes or even new areas, when you just shove the other issues under the rug. and this is just 1 of many, many issues yall refuse to acknowledge. Get you crap together, and actually fix the technical issues in the game before you keep trying to make new crap, and then just make more issues than you started with. 

3 -1
First Ankama intervention

Hello!

In order for me to investigate, can you please tell me more details about this?
Where was the fight that caused this issue? What are the specific details or steps that lead to it?

Thanks in advance.

See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 555

Sadly, probably won't be fix'd until unity.

0 0
Score : 173

Half the time the launcher breaks for me and I get a black screen it's a joke.

0 0

Hello!

In order for me to investigate, can you please tell me more details about this?
Where was the fight that caused this issue? What are the specific details or steps that lead to it?

Thanks in advance.

Score : 33

Hi, since update i cant launch dofus at all, when opening a launcher and press play nothing going to happen apart of dofus icon appearing on my hot bar but even when i click it nothing happening. i tried allready reinstal dofus, reinstal launcher, and use a fix launcher option nothing works. Yesterday worked just fine. ANY HELP?

0 0
Respond to this thread