FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Http request failed ankama launcher

By pokahantis - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 12, 2019, 13:59:39
AnkaTracker

Hi, I tried logging in via ankama launcher like ive been doing for a while. Odly today i can't connect. I keep getting http request failed. When i try to connect to dofus website i keep getting recaptcha(i am not a robot). Something involving cloudflare. I've reset my modem, ive uninstalled and reinstalled dofus + ankama launcher. Launcher wont work, i can log in via old dofus client but cannot acces ankama shop. I've uninstalled and reinstalled ankama launcher but nothing. I called my provider and they said my connection is fine. Does anyone have any idea what is going on exactly?  I dont know much about computers so any help or info would be appreciated.

4 0
First Ankama intervention

Our partners have changed the authentication method and now impose new anti-bot captchas. This is why the IPs of many players have been blacklisted. Our technical team has been going all out since yesterday morning, trying to solve this high-impacting problem. Until a more permanent solution is found, there are some workarounds that you can use in order to access the game:

1. Validate the captcha you will get from one of the dofus websites. This will whitelist your IP for 5 minutes, which should give you enough time to connect to the Ankama Launcher and start the game. 
  2. Change your IP address (reconfiguration, connection sharing, 4G, etc)
  3. Launch the game directly from its installation folder (minor bugs may appear)
  4. Use the old Dofus Updater to launch the game

We apologise for the inconvenience this change in authentication methods might have caused you. We understand these are not optimal nor permanent solutions but we hope these will allow you to enjoy the game while our teams work tirelessly on fixing the issue.

Manaia
See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 91

Same thing. I don't know why they have started using this now... it's an almost worthless attempt at stopping robots and all it has done is cause problems for everyone else.

0 0
Score : 131

My biggest issue is that i can't acces ankama shop or support page to submit a ticket.

1 0
Score : 53

Yeah same problem here, but you can use the old launcher to start the game, unelss you use authenticator and in this case.... you can't access anything at all ... youhu thanks ankama !

0 0
Score : 1729

Ok I figured it out.  Turn off the internet on your phone and connect with authenticator using the 4G network.  When you go to use the launcher you'll get an error message, click "interrupt" and then log in manually.  

1 0
Score : 131

Thats only for authenticator problem. Doesnt help with website tripping that i can't acces support page. Doesnt help either with ankama shop not working.

1 0
Score : 1

i had to acitvate a god damn vpn to even access website. but cant go to the game at all i get the HTTP error....

0 0
Score : 623

Glad im not the only one having this problem. Came on the forums to check for solutions but i guess one hasnt been found yet. 

0 0

Our partners have changed the authentication method and now impose new anti-bot captchas. This is why the IPs of many players have been blacklisted. Our technical team has been going all out since yesterday morning, trying to solve this high-impacting problem. Until a more permanent solution is found, there are some workarounds that you can use in order to access the game:

1. Validate the captcha you will get from one of the dofus websites. This will whitelist your IP for 5 minutes, which should give you enough time to connect to the Ankama Launcher and start the game. 
  2. Change your IP address (reconfiguration, connection sharing, 4G, etc)
  3. Launch the game directly from its installation folder (minor bugs may appear)
  4. Use the old Dofus Updater to launch the game

We apologise for the inconvenience this change in authentication methods might have caused you. We understand these are not optimal nor permanent solutions but we hope these will allow you to enjoy the game while our teams work tirelessly on fixing the issue.

Manaia

And where do i find the Captchas? I still can't connect. 

0 0
Score : 16

Hello ima having this issue since today, i confirm the capchta on webiste but the problem on the launcher persist, im loosing subscription time due again by problems you persist in creating for the players sad

1 0

me too sad

0 0

I have days trying to enter but nothing work, not the captchas or restarting the net ;/

0 0

If none of the solutions provided on this forum have helped, please contact our Ankama Support team. One of our agents will do their best to assist you.

Score : 2

hello everyone.

Does anyone got the solution problem ? Im trying to enter on the game but I got that message today, when can I get that captcha ?

0 0
Respond to this thread