FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem connecting to Dofus with Launcher

By mariachiaragoretti - SUBSCRIBER - November 05, 2019, 11:43:41
AnkaTracker

As the title says, I am having problems logging in to Dofus. 

I update the game and when I click on the PLAY button, the log in window for Dofus appears. 

The only option there is "Connect with Launcher". I click on it and I get the window "The account name or password you entered is incorrect". 

Any idea on what to do? 
Thank you! 

Edit: please give us the possibility of connecting to the game manually. 
I keep on getting the "Unable to log in. The account name or password you entered is incorrect" when connecting automatically with Launcher. 
It takes me between 30 and 40 minutes every time... If I manage to... 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to accanore

Hi,

As mentioned by some players and as indicated in the dofus site, the servers are currently under maintenance in order to implement the 4 Horsemen of Eliocalypse update, thus unreachable for the time being.
Be patient a little more, they are about to open soon enough !

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 2

same , any fix?

0 0
Score : 4553

Think you are a multi accounter and open more than one window for Dofus. 
For the new windows you will need to enter account name and password smile 

1 0
Score : 1

Seems there hasn't been an update to this inquiry. I am having the same issue. Please let us know what happened.

0 0
Score : 63

I am haveing this message. "The client protocol version (which is 1945) is too old for the server. The server needs protocol version 1957 Make sure you have the latest version of the client by restarting your uplauncher. If the problem persists, you can report on the official forum."

1 0
Score : 1

Same problem here!

0 0
Score : 204

I WANT TO PLAY. THE LAUNCHER DOES NOT WORK. SAYS ALL MY PASSWORDS ARE INCORRECT. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR DAYS

0 0
Respond to this thread