FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus hangs after launch

By Oujii - SUBSCRIBER - February 27, 2020, 01:37:28
AnkaTracker

Hello! I'm trying to play Dofus on my MacOS 10.14.6

The game just hangs (does not respond). If I try to Repair it, I get the Adobe Air not found error. Then if I repair it again, the problem of the game not responding returns.

I've already reinstalled the game and the launcher several times, to no avail. Actually I'm not sure if I reinstalled the Launcher right, but I just removed it from Applications on Finder and downloaded a new version from Ankama's website. Nothing seems to work. I'd like to be able to play again.

10 0
First Ankama intervention

We are working on fixing the connection issue. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know. A fix is planned for today, but has yet to be finalized.

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 141

Same issue here on Mac OS 10.13.6.  Dofus said it needed repair, so clicked 'repair'.  It then complained that Adobe Air was missing.  Adobe Air was already installed, so updated that just to make sure.  Issue persists; still unable to play Dofus with error, "This application requires a version of Adobe AIR which cannot be found."

2 0
Score : 51

I'm now having the same problem on my mac, was logging in fine yesterday and now it's saying i need adobe air when i just updated adobe air. PLZZZZ help

1 0
Score : 18

also having the same issue sleep im on Mac OS 10.14.6

1 0
Score : 165

1 month after, no answer from Ankama.

Great moderation

1 0
Score : 57

Same for me. I Repaired the launcher but now the problem is that the log in buffering is always blocked a 89%

3 0
Score : 16

Same problem

1 0
Score : 358

I am suffering with the same issue. 
It said I don't have Adobe air. I repaired using the option in the settings & then Dofus loads up but gets stuck on 89%. 
I am using macOS Catalina v 10.15.3.

0 0
Score : 2

Same here stuck on 89% as well!!

0 0
Score : 141

Yeah, getting the 'stuck on 89%' bug here right now, too....after repairing multiple times.

0 0
Score : 1

Same here about the adobe air issue..

0 0
Score : 234

Adding my name to the list. Same issues as everyone above sad

On a macOS Catalina 10.15.3

0 0
Score : 4

This is ridiculous!!!! I've paid for a subscription that I now cannot use because of this error! I've tried everything and it doesn't work, why hasn't this issue been addressed yet, it's clearly not a singular occurrence!!

0 0
Score : 57

I'm embarrassed by the fact that none from the stuff answer to us... I'm paying for a service and I'm completely ignored... nice. I wish we are gonna have some free days after all this s**t

0 0
Score : 72

Me aswell guys, been waiting for temporis for so long and now i'm basically locked out of the game
Ankama pls 

0 0
Score : 1

I am also having the same problem, the past few weeks been fine but today either need adobe air or get stuck on 89% sad

0 0

same here. after update gives adobe air error, then after repair stuck on 89% load screen. same case after a couple of repairs.

0 0

I hope they fix that soon !

0 0
Score : 150

They actually did answer on similar threads. They said they would fix it on the 1st April.

0 0

We are working on fixing the connection issue. As soon as we have more information, we will let you know. A fix is planned for today, but has yet to be finalized.

A fix for Mac OS has been deployed.

Respond to this thread