FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

This server will not run DOFUS 2.55.11.17. You should install version 2.56.0.0.

By ggomes - SUBSCRIBER - July 15, 2020, 09:03:22

The launcher doesn't trigger an update so I can never get in the game. Tried to reinstall the game and it didn't work. Also tried to reinstall the launcher and nothing. This is happening since today's update. I'm a subscriber and would like to be able to play the game I'm paying to play.

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 4

I can assume that maintenance is still in progress, I also encounter the exact same type of message. Perhaps it is worth waiting a little furthermore it is a substantial update.

0 0
Score : 238

i dont mind waiting a bit, but just give a estimated time on when the update is done saying 7.30 starts is not enough. 

0 0
Score : 58

A message saying the update is still going would be much better and it wouldn't make me reinstall everything

0 0

agree, i did the reinstall to looking all over the google to see if im missing something, 
just inform your players not that hard to do 

1 0
Score : 4

It would certainly be nice to have a specific time, but I think it is difficult even for ankama to get out of balance, even the weekly maintenance takes an hour or two to be managed, since it is a full-bodied update I think it is not to be excluded that in the best case a couple minimum hours are needed, but maybe also 3 or 4. Barring unforeseen circumstances, if we are lucky the server will be up by the morning, we must contain the hype, I too am curious to discover the news as much as you do.

0 0

the lack of information to players has been a huge issue since the start of the game back in 2004. you think after all that time they would know how to guess a little on how long things take, and if you see at maintenance now they do set a start and end time, smile

0 0
Score : 1

I've litereally played this game for the first time yesterday and this is what i come back to. I truly break everything i touch :-D

0 0

hahah no man not your fault.

0 0

in the launcher its now updated to 2.56. so that worked now waiting on the maintenance.

0 0
Respond to this thread