FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Launcher Zip file?

By My-mido - SUBSCRIBER - September 23, 2020, 07:17:25
AnkaTracker

Would it be possible to have the launcher in a zip file? When I try to just install it after uninstalling it the bar does not move past about 33% at the "installing, please wait..." Downloading dofus itself through the zip works just fine but the launcher just never wants to really work.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

If you still have this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Has the launcher worked for you before?
    • If the answer is "yes": Have you restarted your PC after uninstalling the game? If not, please try that.
    • If the answer is "no": Does your PC meet the requirements to run the Launcher? Please check out our Support page about this topic for more information.

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hello,

If you still have this issue, please answer the following questions:

• Has the launcher worked for you before?
    • If the answer is "yes": Have you restarted your PC after uninstalling the game? If not, please try that.
    • If the answer is "no": Does your PC meet the requirements to run the Launcher? Please check out our Support page about this topic for more information.

Score : 239
It has worked in the past, yes, but normally to remedy the issue I would reset my pc. As of the last few months basically I would need to download the launcher on another pc and use teamviewer to copy the files over. Since this last update that no longer works. Same with turning off the pc and trying to download. I would hope my rig would be able to support the launcher with windows 10, i7 7700k, 16 gigs of ram and over 100 gigs of space currently. Also your support link has "1 go Ram" and "3 go" over having gig's.
0 0

Are you perhaps using a VPN? If yes, try without it. Otherwise, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Respond to this thread