FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to log in via Ankama Launcher

By bigcpal#1424 - SUBSCRIBER - March 29, 2022, 18:47:20
AnkaTracker

Hi everyone, 

Just recently, the Ankama Launcher has been giving me massive problems while attempting to log Dofus. The 3 reasons it gives me make no sense whatsoever because I am not using a VPN, I have a strong internet connection, and the account Authenticator is not a problem. I am unable to log in because of the problem which is quite frustrating. I have been in contact with Ankama support, and they have been giving me the run around. Am I just out of luck? I was wondering if anyone else has seen similar problems and knows a solution? Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks

https://imgur.com/0eKWDTk

4 0
First Ankama intervention

Sorry to hear about this.
Can you share with me your SUpport ticket number so I can see where you are at?

See message in context
Reactions 36

Sorry to hear about this.
Can you share with me your SUpport ticket number so I can see where you are at?

Score : 154

I really appreciate any help at this point as I would like to be able to play again. 

0 0

Hey there, 

I understand that the situation is frustrating. 
The Support team have been very active on your case, as it is a very unique situation and you are the only player reporting those specific circumstances. I can assure you that what feels like a runaround is a thorough process of meticulous security and technical checks that needs to happen. 

Thank you for the AL logs you provided this evening.
Hopefully, this will allow the Support and the AL team to better understand what is happening to your account so to assist you in resolving the situation as swiftly as possible.

I'd like to add it's not just one account. It's any of my accounts I try to launch with the Ankama Launcher. 

0 0
Score : 2

ive been haveing this same problem for 2 days now

0 0

Hey there,

I was told by Ankama Support that the problem has been sent to the Devs for further evaluation and fixing. Not sure when/if I will hear about the resolution of this problem. I also saw on the French forums other people were having this problem, so this is definitely a problem with the launcher that they were unaware of previously.

0 0
Score : 62

I am unable to log in to the Ankama launcher on either of my accounts I get the http request failed

I am using the correct account names and passwords

0 0

Have you created a Support ticket and provided a screenshot and AL logs? If so, can you please provide me with the ticket number?

Score : 13

Also unable to log any of my accounts it just shuts the game itself off at 56% loading
ticket no.#3038711

0 0

I am very sorry that the issue persists.
I asked the team for an update on the issue. 

stikyfingaz422#8165|2022-04-09 05:38:28
they told me it was fixed but i still cant log in. hopefully they fix it soon

They answered your ticket asking for more details so to determine if it is the same issue as other have reported. 

The original posted problem still persists on my end. Would be nice to know if the Dev team is working on a fix or if the case was just dropped. My ticket was marked as resolved when in reality it wasn't.

0 0
Score : 5365

I can add that I am also having huge problems logging in game using Launcher.

I have already opened a ticket and, to make the story short, they told me I need to running a cleaner and reinstall the game to start fresh and see if the problem persists.
Unfortunately I cannot do it as it will require a lot of internet data I don't have at the moment. It'll need to wait for a bit...

Please if anyone finds a solution that doesn't rquire downloading the full game again, I'd be happy to try it.

Thank you!

0 0
Score : 62

I did this twice - * they told me I need to running a cleaner and reinstall the game to start fresh and see if the problem persists. and I am still having the same issue

My subscription runs out soon and I will not be renewing it if I can not even sign in to the game

If I am unable to log in to the game I will lose the two buildings I have owned for years as well as the my paddock

I am getting more and more frustrated each day that passes that I am not able to log in

I have played this game for over 16 years and to have your team not care enough about a player who has been that devoted to your game speaks volumes

0 0

Still no news on the subject? It's very frustrating indeed...

bigcpal#1424|2022-05-10 20:12:33
It seems like they gave up on figuring out a solution to my original post. They closed my ticket and said it was "resolved" after escalating the problem to the Dev team. Don't think they really know what's happening and they must think it only involves a small number of players when in fact I've seen quite a large amount of players affected by this dysfunctional launcher.

Well this is sad...

They should give us back the possibility of logging in by manually writing username and password. I have never had ANY problem that way.
1 0

It seems like they gave up on figuring out a solution to my original post. They closed my ticket and said it was "resolved" after escalating the problem to the Dev team. Don't think they really know what's happening and they must think it only involves a small number of players when in fact I've seen quite a large amount of players affected by this dysfunctional launcher.

1 0
Score : 16

Same problem i cant log in the launcher 

1 0
Score : 16

I'm having the same problem too. wtf? is there no solutions to this?

1 0
Score : 1

I still have to log in and it crashes me all the time ..... and p2p goes on ....

0 0

Still nothing? Has anyone found a solution? sad

bigcpal#1424|2022-06-03 22:28:35
I got a new ISP and it fixed my problem from the original post. It's a shame Ankama won't actually do anything to investigate why certain people are being blocked from accessing their accounts.

Shame I do not have a choice for another ISP... ohmysad
0 0

I got a new ISP and it fixed my problem from the original post. It's a shame Ankama won't actually do anything to investigate why certain people are being blocked from accessing their accounts.

1 0
Score : 340

I am having this issue now too and heard of two others in my guild who also had a problem but have since regained access. Upon entering a kolo the server lags during your turn then you disconnect. When you try to reconnect it just hangs at the Launcher. I have reinstalled the game, reset cache, restarted my router and pc several times and tried to launch via my macbook as well. I can log into other accounts, just not this specific one - no error message. Apparently after a day or so it just resolves itself for some. I'm not having much luck. Is anyone else still experiencing an issue and found a solution before I send through a support ticket?

0 0

Hello JunoBug smile
I think your issue is not related to the problem mentioned in this thread.

I think I saw another thread about not being able to log in after entering a kolo fight.
In this one we talk about general logging in. People simply cannot log in game because the Launcher doesn't accept your connection.

0 0
Score : 58

Same i'm still having the same problem. I tried my friend's connection and it worked, but thing is i cannot change my ISP that easily so i have no choice but to wait for the Dev team to "hopefully" resolve the issue.

1 0

Same here... sad

0 0

I'm facing the exact same  problem and it has been 10 days since I first sent a ticket. First they responded by asking me a screenshot of the error so I sent it to them and haven't heard anything since. I also am not using the authenticator or any VPN and my internet connection is fine (i can launch and play other games including wakfu). Have they been able to fix your problem?

0 0

i have the exact same problem asthis where i can't log in because of "three reason" which doesn't make sens as i was able to log in the day before just fine

0 0
Respond to this thread