FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta Bugs

By BluSkies#2745 - SUBSCRIBER - June 22, 2022, 01:34:14
AnkaTracker

Some bugs I've noticed in this beta

• Spells with different levels/acquisition levels seem to be at level 1 despite characters being level 200, happening across multiple characters
  • Does poutch fight not count as a real fight anymore? HP after fight doesn't reflect hp at end of fight but rather goes back to what it was pre fight
  • Summons' spells not showing up or shows up but grayed out when they should be playable
  • Graphical bug where sadi's trees remain on screen even tho they have been killed
Edit:
Looks like the spells have been fixed and I have not had summon spells disappear again. However sadi's leafy trees are missing the graphic and just show up as question marks.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,
Can you send me a screenshot of the visual bug with the Sadi's leafy trees so I can send it to the team?

Thanks!

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hello,
Can you send me a screenshot of the visual bug with the Sadi's leafy trees so I can send it to the team?

Thanks!

Score : 5591

Bug with not being able to see items in inventory now:
Items are still there as you can see some in the toolbar below and character still has hat, cape and shield in preview. Just can't see them and estimated value is wrong. 
0 0
Respond to this thread