By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Forum Errors, Typos, and Mistranslations

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 14, 2011, 20:11:52
Reactions 142
Score : 5761
TheSkavenguy|2011-01-24 21:37:48
When I Reply (as in : Reply button under a person's post), in the box where I'm supposed to write my message, I get stuck in the quoted part. I can't get the cursor the go down in the unquoted part of the message.

Just click Plain Code View.
0 0
Score : 4772

When click the Report button, if you have already reported a post recently, you get this message:

Vous avez déjà signalé ce message. Notre équipe va traiter votre demande dans les plus bref délais.

Merci de votre conpréhention.

Retour
0 0
Score : 2414

Every time I try to quick edit a post, it magically disappears and I have to double post to edit it. Annoying.

0 0
Score : 5230

It says that PTD posted a few minutes ago, but the post doesn't show up.

0 0
Score : 2443

A bunch of posts seem to have disappeared (they're flagged around "whatever time I'm posting this at")... not hidden like when you get "moderated" ... but I actually saw it posted, read it, reloaded a couple of times, and now it's not there. A couple of other threads have recent post times but nothing in the thread to back it up, and I doubt so many suddenly got mdoerated all at once.

Edit: Another post disappeared... I can see the original post when I'm reply... but it doesn't show in the thread... I even read it to make sure it was "working"... then it wasn't when I rechecked later.

Double-posting is the only way to fix

0 0

Thanks for the reports! We're working on a new post editor system which will hopefully fix the sundry text, editing, and posting issues.

Score : 4474
When I Reply (as in : Reply button under a person's post), in the box where I'm supposed to write my message, I get stuck in the quoted part. I can't get the cursor the go down in the unquoted part of the message.

enter enter backspace. done.
0 0
Score : 7807
talith|2011-01-26 11:03:36

enter enter backspace. done.

Didn't work for me when I used Chrome. Firefox doesn't seem to have the problem.
0 0
Score : 5230

click enter, then at the top left, you should see the word "quote". Change it to "Styles"

0 0
Score : 1350
SilentRevenge|2011-01-26 11:14:04
 Didn't work for me when I used Chrome. Firefox doesn't seem to have the problem.

I found another one myself :
- place the cursor at the end
- Enter
- Enter
- Delete

And I'm on firefox.
0 0
Score : 2414

Just click the Plain Code View button, and remove the unwanted quotes.

0 0
Score : 3365

I noticed a bug (feature?) - If you use the "less than" sign in your post, it cuts off everything in the post after it.

0 0
Score : 4474
Bujax|2011-01-26 23:28:21
I noticed a bug (feature?) - If you use the "less than" sign in your post, it cuts off everything in the post after it.

i believe that's because of the forums recognizing html coding now. html coding uses the angle brackets to delineate the coding, so when using then in posts, the forum assumes they're signifying html and treat it accordingly. granted, using the code tags wont get them to show up either.
0 0
Score : 7807

When I'm using Chrome, I am unable to access the Problems and Solutions thread directly (it doesn't appear to be a link). Tried on 2 different PC's.

0 0
Score : 231

At the Bow kennel when you talk to oshimo and ask fou can say r healing powder he says : this powder can heal any pet.Give it to your creature as it where an ordinary food and it will feel better before you can say vomiting animal.Just remember that this stuff is medicane and it cant be used to feed you r (instead of your ) pet. go to wiki and type oshimo

0 0
Score : 4772
superdudeman-me|2011-01-28 01:27:03
At the Bow kennel when you talk to oshimo and ask fou can say r healing powder he says : this powder can heal any pet.Give it to your creature as it where an ordinary food and it will feel better before you can say vomiting animal.Just remember that this stuff is medicane and it cant be used to feed you r (instead of your ) pet. go to wiki and type oshimo

Wrong topic. Create a topic about it in this section. This topic is for Forum problems.
0 0
GoldfishGod|2011-01-19 15:20:42
Oh, is there any plans for Rogue/Zobal art-work avatars? Seems a shame not to.

Masqueraider and Rogue avatars are now available for all users. If all goes well, we'll have a new default avatar for all accounts later today. Winners of the Terror Incognito contest can now select their winning avatar to represent themselves on the forums.

Other new avatars will be showing up soon. =D
Izmar|2011-01-28 15:57:35
Masqueraider and Rogue avatars are now available for all users. If all goes well, we'll have a new default avatar for all accounts later today.

Other new avatars will be showing up soon. =D
Heh, sweet! biggrin

Winners of the Terror Incognito contest can now select their winning avatar to represent themselves on the forums.
I know this is outside your job, and I'm being a pest about it... The Wakfu Int forum also got competition avatars (from a number of different competitions)... The French Wakfu forum has gotten theirs back, the Dofus forum now has theirs, but the Wakfu Int community don't... and we don't seem to have a CCM any more either (so nobody to pester over there). If needed I'm sure we could resubmit our avatars, etc smile (I've poked Zidrune on the matter but I think I was told it would be impossible).

er, anyway, back to the issues...

1. The link "phishing warning" (yellow page) on a small screen seems to cut off the URL destination (i.e. the link that you're trying to get to)... i.e. the box that displays the warning text and url is not long enough, but the "continue" button in the section below displays as normal.

2. the "editor" view totally hi-jacks my browser's basic text-area functionality... I lose access to select all, cut/paste, my browser's spellcheck, etc... effectively I'm forced into Plain Code view if I'm to expect the basic stuff.
0 0
Score : 1350

Since I don't know where else this should go...
Any idea when/if we'll be getting the PM system back?

0 0
TheSkavenguy|2011-01-30 21:32:35
Any idea when/if we'll be getting the PM system back?
Yea, "soon" and "in a few weeks" is really a bad measurement of time... and it's getting on a while now. It currently feels that "a few weeks" and "soon" have both passed.
0 0
Respond to this thread