By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Forum Errors, Typos, and Mistranslations

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 14, 2011, 20:11:52
Reactions 142
Score : 5775

Whenever I try to post something containing a word not recognized by the dictionary, for example "Pandala", it forces the post to be previewed before it can be posted. Can this be removed all together?

0 0
Score : 7808

No, it's a new function added onto the forums.

0 0
Score : 1350

Dear forum devs :

You can't search if you're not logged in.
Using quotes and links is hell.
still no PM system.

plz fix ASAP.

-Skavy

On another note, I'll probably go through my last "problems" list tomorrow to see what's still not fixed.

0 0

Several forum fixes were applied yesterday, the CCM team is awaiting a changelog. =)

Score : 7808

Just a mention that Problems and Solutions link is still un-usable when using Chrome.

Thanks for the effort on everything sofar though smile 

0 0
Score : 5231

I just posted in the topic(fanart) "My little xelor named Ozzan", but it shows the post as having been posted yesterday.

edit: Gah, i'm dumb, it's because I posted yesterday and it merged both posts.

0 0
Score : 10848
SilentRevenge|2011-03-09 12:28:54
Just a mention that Problems and Solutions link is still un-usable when using Chrome.

Thanks for the effort on everything sofar though smile

also on safari...
oh, and since them mods don't have an answer on this:
On my iMac, using safari, the forum automaticly refers me to the account management page on support when I try to log on... ohmy 
0 0
Score : 5231

I ignored someone by mistake and I can't find (Void can't either) the ignore list, so I can't remove that person.

0 0
Score : 46

I found 'yoru enemies' on the Osamodas in general part of the Game Guide

0 0
Score : 5021

Top right-hand corner of the new profile pages, it says "s profile Name" instead of "Name's profile".

0 0
Score : 4772

An issue that still has not been fixed since the first major forum update: The time displays for posts. I have my correct time zone set on my account, but posts show that they have been posted 9 hours after my actual time. This post will say 11:20 AM but it is actually 2:20 AM.

0 0
Score : 4474

try clearing your browser cache or using a different one void, as i see your post at 11:20:37

0 0
talith|2011-10-06 16:42:21
try clearing your browser cache or using a different one void, as i see your post at 11:20:37
It showing at 11:20:37 is exactly the problem! I posted that at 2:20 in the morning, not at 11:20. That is exactly the problem!
0 0
Score : 2699
VoidofSouls|2011-10-07 00:21:30
talith|2011-10-06 16:42:21
It showing at 11:20:37 is exactly the problem! I posted that at 2:20 in the morning, not at 11:20. That is exactly the problem!

I think it may still be off, but would DUT be the 'standard' time?
0 0

My UTC is UTC -8 and I have also clicked to adjust for Daylight Savings Time. The problem is that the forum won't register my selected time zone. It keeps showing as if I live 9 hours to the East. For me, right now, it is 7:18 PM where I live.

The forum will show this as 4:18 AM for October 9th, which is wrong.

0 0
Score : 2414

The index button next to "All Topics" and "Devtracker" is in French.

0 0
Score : 3951

People characters on the forums dont update with there gear correctley

0 0
Score : 1165

I'm currently unable to change my Dofus forum avatar using the Account Management page. I'm using Google Chrome.

I can change the avatar for other Ankama sites, if I change them first, but when I try to change my Dofus avatar, the system bugs and I can't change any of my avatars. I can select one, but when I submit it, nothing changes.

Haven't tried other browsers yet, and I couldn't find a support channel for this...

0 0
Score : 1807
Click here

That should help.
0 0
Score : 27360

Colon is in the wrong spot.
0 0
Respond to this thread