By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Forum Errors, Typos, and Mistranslations

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - January 14, 2011, 20:11:52
Reactions 142
Score : 360

I can't even change my picture from my old character to my new character, Please help me out, D;.

Nevermind ~

0 0
Score : 35

Talking to Snori Nairb for the quest, "A Manishian Confict," in the last dialogue with him, the word "enroll" is misspelled with only one l (enrol).

0 0
Score : 2473

At the very bottom of any page on the forums:

Ankama � 2012. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions of Use - Privacy Policy - Payment & Security - Legal Notice
Ankama � 2012.

Yeah.

0 0
Score : 37

A few months are all the passwords reset, but i didn't get the e-mail with the new password of my other account: -EldaIsil- and i can't change the password because it's saying the whole time 'this page is full of virus.'
why is this?
and i forgot my secret answer.

0 0
Score : 39

In the dutch translation the 2 archmonsters pandora ghost and the neutral tanukoui chan are switched.
Tanukhiaru the gifted (Tanukhiaru de begaafde) is called Pandoracle the opposing force (Pandoracle de tegengestelde kracht) and vice versa.

0 0
Score : 278

Hi.

I would like to report a possible bug/issue with the forums "character display pane", in the it is not showing my, (or any ones by the look of it), Premium Member tag...

I have used Firefox and Chrome to apply the "changes", but to no avail... :

As you can see below. (On a side note, my Avatar works fine, I can update that OK)....

0 0
Score : 1119

My premium member tag also isn't working.

Updating my avatar also doesn't work. It shows correctly in the account management, but doesn't change here on the forums.

0 0
Score : 27360
Lagirdam|2012-11-08 17:44:58
My premium member tag also isn't working.

Updating my avatar also doesn't work. It shows correctly in the account management, but doesn't change here on the forums.
_Use chrome, go to the avatar page log out then log back in and choose your avatar. 
0 0
Score : 278

Hi, that works for the avatar, also same thing in Firefox, but it does not work for the tag... sad 

0 0
Score : 983

"You'll need more than a green thumb to make a Sadida start pushing up dasies"

What is a "Dasie"? This pretty much happens every time a new blurb announces yet another thing to do with the Krosmaster effort, and, by and large, is also pervasive in many of the mod/dev communiques.

Not to be snarky, just trying to understand, but does anyone here speak, and/or understand English? Might go a long way in explaining the difficulties players have in getting their voices and ideas heard and responded to. English spell-check programs are not all that difficult to find.

Legitimate businesses should cringe over such goings on, but I supposes that, what with the advent of texting and the like, few here take the time to be professional. Then again, perhaps no one cares because the target audience is composed of so very many "tweens" they figure it'll go unnoticed.

We English speakers do notice, and, after a time, the mangling of our language begins to become somewhat offensive.

2 0
Score : 4772

I have my language on the forums set to English (The 1/2 UK and 1/2 American Flag) and the dates of topics and posts are showing up in French and Spanish. I've tried changing my flag back and forth and even logging in and out but the dates are still showing incorrectly.

I notice a new option has cropped up on the forums so maybe the latest update broke the languages?

0 0
Score : 724

There is some trouble with the russian version of official site Click here

News strip is showing correctly, but site menu is absolutely broken.

Sorry, if I've posted to the wrong thread.
0 0
Score : 117

On the recent logbook theyre is the following typo
>>> "There are no longer synchronization nerrors in the MP values when an Enutrof cats Acceleration on a character who goes after him on the Timeline."

0 0
Score : 209

I'm not too sure if this is the correct place to report this, but there's a typo in the Terms and Conditions of Use.

7.2 You may not impersonate any person or entity or fraudulently hold yourself out as an employee, representative, or any other person or connected or affiliated with Ankama. This means you cannot log into someone else’s Account, or deceive or mislead other people as to your identify. For your own safety, We encourage users to safeguard their privacy, remain anonymous, and never give out personal information to other users.

It should read identity instead.
0 0
Score : 1277

Dont know if this is already mentioned, but just walked into it. I guess it's a translation mistake, but otherwise it's a mistake in the text in general.

Quest: Cereal Killer (Astrub)

Just after starting the quest the games says:

• Get the Zohstillery from the basement of the alchemists' workshop
The alchemists' workshop doesn't have a basement. It should be alchemists' market.
0 0

You need to start a new topic about that in this subforum so that a translator can look at it. This topic is only for forum problems.

0 0
Score : 714
gaderrets|2013-10-14 14:29:28
  • Get the Zohstillery from the basement of the alchemists' workshop
The alchemists' workshop doesn't have a basement. It should be alchemists' market.

I chanced upon this post and went ahead and fixed it - thanks for letting us know. happy

In general/for future reference, though, this advice is right:

Revil-Nunor|2013-10-15 20:22:58
You need to start a new topic about that in this subforum so that a translator can look at it. This topic is only for forum problems.

If you find a problem with the text in the game itself, please make a new thread. smile 
0 0
Score : 481

The old support links below the 'Problems and solutions' and 'Subscription and payment' forums should be updated to new ones, also all the links in this support guide are outdated.

Another problem is with the Dofus website (didn't really find an appropriate category in the support so I'll post it here) when I bought subscription, below was a link to use my tokens Click here, it gives an error that the page isn't redirecting properly, when I tried opening it with Chrome it said that the SSL certificate was expired, after that it gave the message that the webpage has a redirect loop. If I go to the page manually through the code section it works (it also doesn't have https, only http in the link, I guess that's the problem).

0 0
gravedoom1|2014-04-14 20:45:22
The old support links below the 'Problems and solutions' and 'Subscription and payment' forums should be updated to new ones, also all the links in this support guide are outdated.
Ankabox Nerodos about it and he can handle those links. I talked to him about the big guide in the past and he is aware of it, but it will require a lot of work to update all the links so he isn't doing that at this time.
0 0
Score : 898

Please change the name of the Altdemon Siks-T in the Achievement List under Monsters: Right now the typo is : Six-T

0 0
Respond to this thread