FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Al Howin's Gift

By Nonnok October 26, 2011, 00:53:58
"Al Howin was the greatest Pumpkwin farmer on the continent. Unfortunately, this Bwork Magus was also an amateur enthusiast of all things arcane. On order to win the 'Biggest Pumpkwin cultivated with Lousy Pig slurry' contest, Al Howin enlisted the Bwork Magus who decided to test a new incantation on the Pumpkwins... as a result of his idiocy, anyone who ate these bewitched fruits wound up transformed into strange, misshapen creatures for several days... this still happens every year around the same time. Apparently, the curse can only be warded off by wearing a Pumpkwin on your head. The most surprising thing of all is that this seems to work."

Something about the bolded part seems a bit off. The second sentence indicates Al Howin is a Bwork Magus. The bolded part doesn't mesh well with it though. It seems to say Al Howin enlisted himself, rather than his mentor or another Bwork Magus. If I remember correctly, Al Howin was only an apprentice Bwork Magus, though I suppose he's graduated now. Either way, should the bolded bit read "Al Howin enlisted a Bwork Magus..." or "... his Bwork Magus master..." instead? Anyway, I just thought I'd point it out.

Thanks G
0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 714

Hey N,

I had a look and it seems the English was straying a little from the original, and that Al Howin was actually the apprentice of a Bwork Magus. smile I've updated it in any case so it should read more clearly with the next update.

Thanks!

G

0 0