By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

HELP! non-member have a pet

By May 18, 2009, 03:41:20

Hi,

Today I just noticed that I have a Bow Meow in my inventory. I am a non-member. I didn't buy any pets cuz I knew that only members can have pets. I know you have to feed your pets or they'll die. Any suggestions? Plz? Thank you.

Nef

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 358

A non-member could have any pets in their inventory but they can't equip it.

Most likely you had just picked up a Bow Meow on the ground that is dropped by some member players.

You can only feed the pets if you can equip it. I suggest you drop it since it's worthless unless it has stats on it - you can check it by clicking on the Bow Meow.

0 0
Score : 37

I checked it and It had a last meal. I don't know if it means anything.

0 0
Score : 358

Drop it.

0 0
Score : 2578

If it has high statistics (like 80 agility) then you could give it or sell it to a P2P. You can also put it in your "merchant mode" or the bank, where it will only lose one HP no matter how much time it spends there.

If it has low statistics (none, or under 40) then I suggest not bothering and putting it in a garbage can.

0 0
Score : 447

whaaaat?? even under 40 stats it'l be trashed??
i'd say under 10 stats is the trash line, if its got even anything over 10, then u can bet u could squeeze some kamas out of it happy
if there's nothing, then yeah you can trash it

0 0
Respond to this thread